Thursday 19 April 2012

Strap On fun


I seem to be in the habit of dominating men's arseholes. They want to feel my dark strap-on opening up their secreting puckered arsehole. 

I put on a condom and grease it at the tip down. I hold my hard meat in my right hand while I poke the head at their opening and pop it in several times, waiting for the canal muscle to open fully. I find the rush of popping it in and out seems to give them chills.  I know just when it is time to thrust as the canal opens fully wanting full strokes of my meat. He starts to grab at his own cock and loose his frame of mind. He begins to turn red and sometimes I have to stop because he hasn't emptied his bowels and pleads to go. 

I have to remove my condom and remask, waiting for him to return and for me to start all over. He moans when I put it back in and the dance of the motion starts again. He is sweating and I put force behind my pumping knowing he can't last much longer. Long strokes, hard strokes, and he makes deep breathing noises and he tells me he is going to orgasm.  He pumps his cock and I feel his arse muscle grab on to my cock as he spills his load on to my bed or floor. He is shaken, and I'm exhausted from banging a man usually 2-3 times larger then me. 

I do it because they need it, I do it because I know how to help them live a fantasy. I do it because I love to make men orgasm. I do it because I'm a mind fucker, that makes a good Dominant, don't ya think?

-Unknown-

1 comment:

  1. Very vivid, conveying You intensely. When I have had it done to me, I quite like it to hurt a bit - eg, with a ribbed strap-on. Your subs are lucky to have you.

    ReplyDelete