Monday 26 January 2015

Just ask, and you shall receive...

He was withdrawn when he arrived home from his long day at work.  I watched his sluggish movements around the house. 

Then it occurred to me he needed some healing treatment.

"slave, do you need a spanking?"

He looked at me, and shrugged his shoulders, and looked down.

"slave, do you need a spanking?"

The immediate flush of face told me he needed to be spanked.

I sat down on the leather chesterfield, and patted my lap.

He moved towards me slowly, almost shyly, and sat down on my knee.

“Now, slave, what have I said to you in our many conversations?” I said gruffly.

With his eyes downcast, he spoke quietly and said, “that if I need a spanking to ask you”.

“yes, slave that is correct”

I knew what he needed… he did not withdraw often but when he did it was time for some treatment, some catharsis.  He needed me to hurt him more sadistically than I normally would.  He need to feel pain administered by his Mistress.  He very much needed to feel pain to be cleansed, to be free from the darkness within him.

“slave, choose what you require? I snarled”  he chose to be bare-arsed, and shivered in anticipation.  “Remove your clothing, slut” I stated sternly.  He quickly undressed and his body was covered in a thin sheen of sweat.

“slave, go get my favourite strap now, place it in your mouth and crawl back to me, I roared”.  He returned within minutes crawling towards me.  I felt his anguish, and his need.

“come here, slave, and lay on my lap”.  He stood up and positioned his strong naked body over my lap.  I stroked his head, and whispered, “you will feel so much better after your cleansing, my slave”.  He murmured something.

I contemplate on the week, it has been difficult for him, stress at work, family problems, car needs repair, house going on the market... my mood softens, my heart opens to him "he needs this" I promptly remind myself softly rubbing his arse, I know the feeling myself... he needs the release.

I bring the strap down on his arse severely.  He gasps and jerks in my lap from the severity.
I feel him relax, he is used to my hand. I regularly slap his arse, even in public.  Again, "WHACK" that time harder... he squirms but remains in place. I know his body language, and he wants more.

Whack, Whack, on each cheek, and he jerks again, groans gutturally, but stays positioned waiting for more.  I realize I cannot give him the cleaning he needs, and that I now want to give him so I direct him to stand up and lean over the couch.  I decided to chain him to the 4 anchor points around the couch.  “go get the chains, slave”.  He almost skipped in anticipation of what he knew was going to be a harsh cleansing, bordering on cruel by his Mistress but he knew he needed this.

He returned.  His cuffs were placed around his wrists and ankles, and then the chains were attached while he was bent over the couch, spread-eagled. 

I whispered “slave, are you ready?”  “yes, Mistress”.

Whack, Whack, Whack across both cheeks with the leather strap.  He struggled but could not break free even if he tried.  He was chained securely.  “do you love me, slave?”  “yes, Mistress”.
The whacks hurt, when I bring the strap down, he winces, eyes shut tight, a high pitched yelp muffled by his compressed lips. He sways his hips, silently asking for another. I hesitate for a moment and give him what he asks for, "WHACK"...

His head tips back, feet moving a bit, that one hurt, but I can tell from his breathing that it hurts deliciously. I gave him a minute to recover, and caress softly, stroking in contrast to the strap, his breathing... shallow like he is approaching orgasm... I slide a finger along his cock and feel the wetness leaking on the couch and down his shaft and balls. I caress his length and he sighs.
I move my hand away, and bring down the strap.  He grunted in pain.  Whack", a guttural moan escapes his lips, and then he says "again" under his breath, "Whack" he howls in ecstasy.  I swing the strap, it whistles in the air, he flinches, just before it meets his flesh. He yelps.  It was a pleasure to hear his pain.


He has had too much, I know that if we continue he will want more and more... the endorphins have blocked all pain. His body would bleed before she asked me to stop.

I pushed my hand between his legs and stroked his cock again.  The wetness was excessive.  The pain and pleasure was accepted yet he wanted more.  He begs “no, don’t stop the strap, Mistress”.  I press down on his body and he struggles, his body and mind wanting more.  I know it is time for him to stop, he needs to come down, he needs to rest but out of generosity I give him five more straps, extremely hard, and he cries.  His arse is bruised and battered.  He collapses fully onto the couch.  I remove his restraints, and I help him to the floor.  I wipe the sweat away covering his body.  His breathing his shallow, his cock his hard.  I kiss his lips, and hold him.  He is exhausted and needs to sleep but before I lead him to bed, I sit down onto his cock and let him feel the comfort of me, his Mistress.  He orgasms, I kiss him again, lead him to bed, wrap him in my arms, rocking slightly.  He continues to cry, and my heart breaks but I know he will feel much better in the morning.  His cleansing has been achieved, I smile inwardly “he is such a good boy”.  He whispers to me just before he drifts off to slumberland “thank you for understanding what I need, Mistress”.

No comments:

Post a Comment