Saturday 11 June 2011

Filthy Slutty Bitch: 31/1/2009


I am driving home tired and hungry after a hard day at work when my phone receives an SMS with a special tone so that I know it has come from my Mistress Neta. I pull over to the side of the road so that I can read the message forgetting how tired I am I cannot open it quickly enough.

“Well you dirty bitch get your slut arse home and read your email” it demands. Thankfully I am not far from home and I get back on the road now with excitement and fear of what Mistress Neta is going to make me do this time. I remember  back to the previous Saturday with great pleasure and delight, it was a cold day and my Mistress had called me (which is rare as she normally only messages me) ‘Where are you she demands” I replied “Mistress Neta I am getting some milk” “well your shopping list has just got longer – get 2 cans of whipped  cream, the biggest cucumber you can get and make sure your hand can’t fit around it Mistress said with a hint of pleasure in her  voice and two big tubes of lube “ yes I reply with my mind racing. Mistress hangs up.

I race around getting everything Mistress Neta wants and it isn’t until I am nearly home I realize I forgot my milk. When I get in there is an email waiting for me all it says go to 42 Little lane at 4pm today and bring my shopping and wear those slut red panties and your cock cage and cock ring.

It is only 2pm and I know Little lane is only 10 minute walk from my house. I wonder who lives there and what Mistress Neta has planned for her bitch. I go upstairs and jump into the shower rubbing the shower gel all over my smooth body I shudder as I remember my Mistress smiling watching me getting waxed by her sub girls and squealing with each strip ripped from my body. Strapped to Mistresses cross in her dungeon I can only squeal as I strain against the leather straps around my ankles and wrists. Tears are running down my face as I look pleadingly at Mistress Neta hoping she will tell the girls to stop but deep down knowing she will not stop this pain – as it was my punishment for being late even though my car had broken down was no excuse.

Having cleaned every inch of my body I go to the wardrobe and look at all the girls clothes I have and realize the only men’s clothes I have are my work ones. I have truly become Mistress Neta slutty bitch. I put the cage over my cock already having my cock ring on, pulling the panties on my cock strains against the cage knowing my body is going to get pleasured today. I then get out my long coat and pull on my knee length leather boots. I walk downstairs and watch the clock tick by. At 3.40 I leave knowing I will be early but knowing what happens if I am late I rush of down the street. 10 minutes and I am there it is a huge house off the main road with a private path leading up to it with a massive garden surrounded by tall hedges on all sides I ring the bell the security camera whizzes round and points straight at me. “I said 4pm not 3.50 “ Mistress Neta says, as I stumble out a reply Mistress says “take of your coat and come in BITCH “ I walk up the path and see some girls on the grass with collars and leads being led around by a boi who is completely naked with so many piercings he would set of a metal detector. The front door  is open but I just stand there trembling with excitement I hear you laughing and chatting away through a door up on the left of a corridor that has plush carpets. It feels like forever when a man comes walking down the corridor towards me. He has a metal try with a collar blindfold and a lead – I recognize the collar straight away as the one you gave to me for being very good so I know my Mistress has sent him. I put them all on as he takes the bag with Mistresses shopping in it and feel him tugging at the lead I follow. I get lead into a room and have no idea who is there or what it is like, I smell Mistresses perfume and feel here hand on my shoulder she whispers into my ear “Bitch this is what I have been training you for now get on your knees like a dog and wait” I hear Mistress telling another woman how she has been training me for 12 months and has decided I am capable of almost anything now as she laughs. The other woman says I hope your bitch knows what he is in for today Mistress replies “anything he is told to and more ha ha ha”

Mistress Neta runs her riding crop up and down my back as I shiver in excitement she gently whacks my balls to make them sting. I yelp which earns me a harder whack I hold my breath knowing it will only get worse if I make a sound. Finally my blindfold is taken of and I look around the room and see lots of men and woman standing around in everything from full leather gear to sexy lingerie. Girls and boys all of them over 18 wandering around naked except for collars in all sorts of colours and shapes serving food and drinks. Mistress is dressed in her favourite tight outfit that shows off her curves and has  her cat of nine tails on her belt which I have had the pleasure and pain of receiving a lot of times even when I’m good.

I look up at Mistress and she smiles down at me and I see in her eyes I am going to experience everything my training has been leading up to. Mistress tugs on my lead and walks me across the room making me lick every waiter’s cock we pass and we stop in front of a man who has a huge bulge in his pants. Mistress tells me to lick his bulge and e a slut about it I do as I am told. After a few minutes she tugs my lead and takes me out into the hallway and into another room which is all lit up with candles I can see stocks, benches, hooks on the walls with chains dangling from them. 

My lead is removed and my Mistress tells me to get into the leather sling in the middle of the room, I climb in and lie on my back, a boy of about 25 with a big cock which has a piercing right through the top of it walks into the room and starts to fasten me into the sling. Mistress tells him to stay and watch as she shows him why I am a filthy slutty bitch, he smiles and I think he must have seen my Mistress do this to other boys and girls. Reaches into the bag and takes out the goodies I had bought and lays them out on the table. She opens up the lube and starts to massage it into my arse I feel a wave of pleasure rush through my body Mistress pulls on a cord and my legs rise higher and wider so that my slut pussy is wide open I squirm as she slowly slides in 4 fingers into my wanting hole I instinctively push my hole towards her fingers to take more – I instantly know I have done the wrong thing as Mistress withdraws her fingers and shouts “Did I tell you to move BITCH” no I reply with dread the other boy nearly jumps out his skin with her tone and anger.

Removing the cat of nine tails from her belt she starts to deliver severe blows on my arse and my balls I scream and scream but this doesn’t stop the painful blows as I receive 12 excruciating whacks. My arse is throbbing and my balls ache. Mistress says in a nice voice “I was going to work you up gently to take my new 10 inch strap on but for that you will do it the hard way BITCH” removing her skirt I see her enormous strap on and filled with excitement and dread knowing I am going to be fucked very hard and very wild. Mistress picks up one of the cans of cream and inserts the nozzle into my hole and fills my pussy with cream it is a weird sensation as I feel it melt and run down my legs and drip onto the floor turning to the boy Mistress says “don’t stand there gawping get on your knees and lick up this mess you cock sucking whimp, he drops to his knees and licks the hard floor with lots of slurping and vigour.

Mistress puts the head of the strap on at the entrance of my hole I feel it start to stretch me wider and wider, it inches it way up me filling me with pleasure as I see Mistresses nipple hardening knowing she is getting pleasure out of me as well. Soon it has reached deep in me it is left there engulfing my pussy I look up and see Mistress watching it edge itself deeper into me as she slowly pushes her hips forward. I am in heaven until it starts to be pulled out I beg and plead for Mistress to not pull it out smiling Mistress pulls it back until only an inch is in me all I want is it rammed up my hole and pound me.

Suddenly Mistress bucks her hips and fucks the strap on right upto the hilt I scream in pleasure and pain as Mistress fucks me harder and harder I feel as if I am going to be split in two. Grunting and moaning like a pig I am wonderfully fucked beyond please as Mistress uses my hole for a long time by the time she is finished  and pulls it out with a huge slurping sound I feel used and well and truly fucked. Mistress Neta walks around and starts to feed the strap on into my mouth I greedily suck on it, having a full 5in in my mouth I start to gag and choke Mistress just pushes it in more and more until I am choking and involuntary gagging she pulls it out and it is covered in my saliva which is dripped all over my face and the strap on is rubber of my face as well.
Lying there legs spread and my hole gaping wide open, I am a very happy man. Mistress Neta tells me as I have been a good fuck I get a present. Mistress Neta disappears and comes back with a big crowd of people I can’t see how many but the woman have strap on dildos of all shapes and sizes and the men’s cocks are all shiny from being sucked on. Mistress whispers in my ear “Bitch I am going back to the party while you my sweet slut are going to be used and abused by my friends – have fun” I feel the first cock going into my wanting hole as one forces itself into my mouth for the next hour my pussy is raped by men and women some fuck me hard as they can others gently my mind is tripping as I lose count how many have me. Men all shoot there come over my face and body until I am drenched in cum.

Once they have all cum at least twice I am left in the room to feel the cum drying onto my chest and face and my arse so used I don’t know how long it will be before I can sit down. After a while Mistress comes back into the room smiling away that I know she has been flogging some poor sluts. Unbuckling my wrists and ankles Mistress puts on my blindfold and gets me to stand up I am a little shaky on my feet and my arse feels like a black hole. I’m lead into another room where the floor feels like a big plastic sheet and crinkles as I walk on it.
Mistress tells me to get onto my back and open my mouth I do as I am told and wait for more pleasures first I feel a warm feeling on my legs as it travels up to my cock I am getting wet it keeps travelling up my body and onto my face into my mouth I realize I am being pissed on………then another feeling of piss on my leg and suddenly all over my body god knows how may people were pissing on me but I was soaking wet and my mouth kept filling up with piss………..this was so humiliating I started to cry as I was flooded with piss.

Once I was fully soaked and everyone had run out of their golden liquid Mistress let everyone leave the room before she took of my blindfold telling me they were all local people and I would never know who had but they would when they saw me in the street and tht I could expect to get smiles from strangers.

Mistress then said I had passed and was her fully fledge slut BITCH and could expect lots more pleasure and pain………………………

Pulling into my driveway I suddenly remember there is an email waiting for me excitedly I run into the house not even closing the door I open up my email its heading was TO MY FILTHY FUCKING SLUT BITCH I started to read……………………………………………….



No comments:

Post a Comment