Monday 26 January 2015

Lust

He sighs softly as my Strap on cock enters his wet lubricated pussy arse.  This is what he has been waiting for…. patiently, for weeks, and he has finally been rewarded with my thick fat chocolate 9 inch cock. 

As I look down into his eyes, I watch the lust grow.  His face is flushed and beaded with perspiration, his breathing has accelerated… moans are softly uttered.

His legs are over my shoulders  as I support them with my hands.  I am in the kneeling position, legs apart, as I balance myself whilst sliding in and out of his pussy arse.  I hear the squelching of the wetness, the smell of his body, the sound of his excitement, the sight of his masculine body beneath me, and it truly is a magnificent sight.

Initially, we fuck sensually.  Our movements are in sync.  We are connected with our lust.


I feel the perspiration starting to trickle down my back as I increase the thrusts.  My long wavy hair is starting to stick to the back of my neck.  Is it hot in here?  His body starts to buck beneath me, I adjust my body so I can penetrate his deliciousness deeper…

I feel my primal lust emerging with the increasing thrusting... panting, I say to my slave...

No comments:

Post a Comment