Wednesday 18 March 2015

"Baby slave"

My baby slave arrived home at 4.30pm.  He is a punctual male.  We live in a quietish
neighbourhood with beautiful water views and surrounding bush.  I was waiting for him on my throne.  He immediately came to where I was seated, kneeled at my feet and kissed my extended right hand.  He waited for the next instruction.  Baby slave  I require a glass of red wine, and some cheese and fruit… before he moved off, I requested he remove his clothing.  I looked into his eyes as he removed each item of clothing.  He has such a beautiful body but my eyes were on his blue eyes – enjoying his flushness.  Once he was standing naked in front of me, I looked him up and down.  My eyes rested on his magnificent cock which was hard, as per usual, when he was in my presence.  I then waved my hand and reminded him to go get my refreshments.  Off the sexy creature loped.

My baby slave returned with my refreshments.  Knelt, held my glass of wine and platter for me.  As I enjoyed the image of my beautiful bitch, I had small talk about my day.  All very ordinary in this extraordinary life of ours.

Then, I said baby slave you missed your midday text to me by 10 minutes.  You were immediately apologetic and proceeded to make excuses for being late in texting me.  Punctuality is important to me.  You appeared nervous all of a sudden.  I smiled, and looked away.  I turned towards you again, and said, baby slave – over on the table there is my delcrin cane – bring it to me.  You turned, stood up and slowly went to collect it for me.  You attempted to apologise again but when you saw the look in my eyes – you knew, there was no use giving an explanation, you were going to be punished.

I stood up, you knelt down.  I stated – on your hands and knees, bitch, this is going to hurt you more than me.  You went into the position.  Your face was sad, and flushed.  Sad that you had disappointed your Mistress, flushed because… well, you were being caned and it was something you were starting to secretly enjoy… although not so much secretly any more since your Mistress is quite perceptive.  You were about to receive 10 canes on your bitch arse.  After each whack, you were to count, then say thank you Mistress .  1, 2, 3 etc.

After the 10th whack, you had tears in your eyes, and the pain you felt was awful yet cathartic.
You heard my voice through the fog of pain, turned to me, and the cane was still in my hand.  I said kiss the cane that loves your skin.  You did.  Now take it back to the back to the table and come kneel in front of me again.  You did.

Now baby slave  what lesson have you learnt from this punishment?  You responded.  I must be punctual in my texts, Mistress .  You are such a kind Woman to remind me about improving my service to you.

I smiled.  You were relieved that I had accepted your response.  Your arse was hurting, burning, a little numb… but you were happy.  Happy knowing you were loved by this beautiful majestic Woman, who was quiet in her dominance and only showed it when it was necessary.  I love Mistress  with my whole body and soul.

I beckoned you to me, and you came into my arms.  I kissed your eyes, your nose, your forehead, your lips…and whispered, how special you are.  Then I said, now, baby slave, what are you going to cook me for dinner?
I smile, then whack you on the arse with my bare hand.

***

Slave, I’m in the mood to be a little sadistic.  Let’s go down to our ‘dungeon’ so I can hurt you.  You immediately responded “yes, Mistress”.  Already naked, I observed your/my cock start to become erect – I thought, he is such a slut.

Now slave, go to that wall, I’m going to shackle you – wrists and ankles.  Spreadeagled, naked, delicious, I approached you.  Baby slave, I have decided not to blindfold you this evening, I want you to see how turned on I get when I hurt you.  My eyes glint, I snarl, and my cunt drips with the excitement of beating you.

So, which implement should I use… all the while I am preparing, you are looking at your awesome Mistress .  She is wearing a black bra, black suspender bel 6 straps, fishnet stockings, 6 inch stilettos, hair wild, bright pink lipstick, dark eye-makeup, and dripping feminine sexuality.  You  are pulled out of your reverie, when you feel the first whack of her heart shaped crop.  Are you paying attention, bitch?  Yes, Mistress.  OK sweet bitch, I am going to leave heart shapes all over your body – this is going to hurt, sweetie.  You endured 15 minutes of cropping all over the front of your body, even your cock and balls received attention.  Your head was hanging down by that stage, you were whimpering in pain – all the while, your Mistress was teasing you about how much of a wimp you were.  She taunted you about what your work mates would say if they saw you being dominated by a Woman and the teasing that would be directed towards you.  Your Mistress was very amused by the thought of them seeing you helpless and trapped… and conversationally throughout the cropping, taunted you on what a little bitch you were.
Next, the clover clamps were attached.  Clothes pegs were attached to your balls and you were non-stop groaning by now.  Perspiration was dripping down your body, and Mistress just slapped your face for being pathetic. 

Next, the leather flogger came out.  I flogged you for 30 minutes all over the front of your body.  The redness was delicious. You were marked on all parts of your white skin.  The clover clamps had been removed earlier and your nipples were sensitive which I continued to ‘accidentally’ flog just to hear you scream. 

I placed my finger to the opening of my Cunt which was wet, brought the finger to your nose to let you smell how excited you made me.  Then made you lick my finger clean.

You had been shackled for 45 minutes.  I decided to go get myself a drink of water.  I came back 15 minutes later and you were quiet, head lolling, but your arms and legs were trembling.  I said baby slave  – do you want to cool down with some water.  You replied, yes please Mistress.  I threw a glass of ice water all over you, and laughed.  You screamed from the coldness and cruelness of your Mistress.  Tears sprang to your eyes but your Mistress ignored you as she went to select another impact implement.

Before the birch was applied to the fleshy parts of your body, the pegs were removed from your balls.  You screamed from the excruciating pain of their removal.  The blood rushing back.  I chuckled.

The birching started.  I could see you weren’t too keen on the feeling of these branches and you whispered “orange”.  I stopped.  What, bitch, do you want me to stop?  You looked at me, and saw my eyes glowing.  No, Mistress, please continue.  I recontinued the birching but slowed the pace slightly so my bitch could get used to the different sensation.  He was so beautiful in his pain.  After 15 minutes, the birching stopped.

I walked up to him and kissed him on the lips.  Ok baby slave, I am going to let you down now.  Ankles were unshackled first.  Then wrists.  Now baby slave, you may be in pain but its time for you to satisfy your Mistress.  You nodded, and murmured, yes Mistress.  Come and make love to me on the floor… lie down.  You did.  I lowered myself down onto you, hurting parts of you that had endured the cropping, flogging and birching.  I leaned forward to kiss you and your/my cock became erect very quickly.  I rubbed my scent all over your/my cock before I engulfed it with my beautiful scented Cunt.  Your arms immediately came up around my waist and pulled me down on to you further… we both gasped

No comments:

Post a Comment