Thursday 14 May 2015

Heavenly...?

One night while sleeping alone in my bed, dreaming of all things latex and kinky stuff....I awake to realise I was not alone in the room. It was still very dark, but there was a sweet aroma in the room. It was a mixture of sweet perfume and my favourite smell of....latex. It couldn't be my secret stash of rubber, as that was locked away in trunk so nobody could ever find it. So, I knew there must be something else in that room.

There was a blinding flash and instant pain....the next thing I knew was that I still had my eyes closed and I was in an upright position with my arms stretched out above my head. I also could feel a cool breeze on my whole body, I must be naked to the open air. I slowly opened my eyes, to find the room was still dark, but enough light was in the room from flickering candles on the walls. Bare stone walls.....and bare stone floor and ceiling....where the hell was I?

I looked above to find my hands were outstretched in old fashioned cuffs attached to chains to the ceiling.

My feet were also in cuffs attached to the floor and spread apart too....and yep, I was naked except for....a metal device that seemed to be locked around my cock and balls. Who the hell has done this to me?

It was then I started to hear the click click of someone walking towards me from behind....again came that sweet smell of perfume and latex....my cock strained in its new device.

'Are we comfortable?' the sultry voiced purred at me.

Just as I opened my mouth to speak, this female behind me shoved a big cock-shaped gag deep into my mouth before I could utter a sound and quickly strapped and locked it around my head. Then she blindfolded me too....'too early for your eyes to be allowed to see my beauty and your future', she said. It was at this point that my mind was racing quicker than my heart beat.

She started to walk all around me....caressing my naked flesh.....then stroked the cage around my cock, 'you better get used to your new friend as your cock is now MY cock, you have no use for it anymore'...then she stroked the crack in my ass. I tensed up, so she gave me a hell of a smack across my cheeks making me shout out into my gag.

'You'd better not tense up, as you won't like what is going to happen next if you tense up', she softly hissed at me.

With that I felt a cool liquid being poured down my ass and between my cheeks.

What the hell is happening to me, I didn't have a choice as I couldn't move, couldn't see and couldn't complain or scream.

She started to rub her latex covered hands and fingers up and down the crack of my well lubed ass....I tried as much as I could to relax. She started to probe my hole with here finger....it felt sooo good. I wanted more....she did not disappoint. Then came two fingers, then three....stretching my hole.....felt heavenly, but I've never had more than three fingers up there before....so I was already at my limit, feeling full, but strangely with no pain or discomfort this time. What lube had she used? This was starting to worry me, was I dreaming all this...was I still asleep in my bed?

Nope....as she smacked my ass with her other hand to remind me that she and I was most definitely here, wherever we were. 'MMMMMMMMMMPPPPPHHHH', was all I could scream.

Then I felt her starting inwards with all four fingers gently in and out....this was incredible.

'Are you ready for my whole hand?' she asked.....as if I had a choice....at this point I realised I was shaking and sweating buckets....never ever thought I would ever get fisted.

'Here we go now', she purred.....as she slowly took four fingers out, then tucked her thumb inside her hand...she slowly inserted all her fingers....I felt so tight, but still no pain.....the pressure was so intense, I thought she was about to rip me apart when....my ass seemed to suck her whole hand in. The feeling was...................

*A story I came across somewhere in the past.  Very appealing to me.  Thank you, Batman.

No comments:

Post a Comment