Monday 4 January 2016

Part 1 - first ever story written



Part 1
Erotica | 1 Loves It | over 6 years ago 
- My first ever story - Part 1
you arrive at 63 Buxom Road, an ordinary looking house from the outside but within the residence, such opulence fit for a Mistress, a Queen, a Goddess – Ms N.
you knock on the cream-coloured door. It is opened by a muscular slave, collared, wearing only black latex shorts which define his enormous cock. You are beckoned to enter the Mistress’ abode. You follow the lead of the muscular slave into the Burgundy room. You feel a combination of nervousness and excitement. Upon entering, you set eyes upon the glorious Ms N. - seated on her throne… waiting gracefully. Her demeanour is regal and majestic as she waits in her burgundy velvet-covered throne.
you perceive the surroundings quickly. The room is softly lit with candlelight, musk oils burning, heavy burgundy drapes adorn the windows, a burgundy chesterfield is up against one wall, wooden floor boards with a deep red shag-pile rug in the middle of the room and most importantly, soft music playing. There are three pieces of artwork displayed in varying poses of a naked black Woman with long flowing hair riding her white horse into the wilderness. They are hauntingly beautiful – the artist; kristian rene. Positioned in the middle of the rug is The Throne. At the other end of the wall are four hooks mounted to the wall; two at the top, and two at the bottom. Restraints are attached to each hook, hanging, waiting for use.
Ms N. is wearing a pink corset with black trim which fits her curvaceous figure, her generous breasts are accentuated by the cinched waist of the corset. Her stockinged-covered legs look extremely sensual – you have an overwhelming urge to touch those legs, as you gaze at Her feet encased in black patent stiletto shoes… She looks so noble in her magnificent, feminine and sexy attire… you are totally mesmerised by her beauty, a strong beauty… a beauty to also be fearful of. She smiles but you sense menace beneath the surface.
Her chocolate brown skin, long black curly hair, burgundy painted lips enhanced by her burgundy rimmed glasses do nothing to hide the intensity in her brown eyes. She has a graceful neck, well proportioned shoulders, tapered waist, the fullness of her hips and the exquisite completeness of her long, strong, muscular legs. She is holding her Red Riding Crop like the magnificent sceptre it is… the only thoughts running through your head at this breathtaking moment are that Ms N. is splendid, exquisite and magnificent and that you want to enslaved by this Dominant Woman forever…
Ms N. speaks, quietly,: “show me your respect, show me your reverence, bitch”… you immediately kneel in front of her, head bowed feeling awe, worthlessness and inferiority that you’ve never felt before… you realise at this moment that you are a lowly creature in the presence of such greatness.
****
I am a magnificent and statuesque Woman. I am physically powerful and imposing.
I stand up and walk around you with long, confident strides, inspecting you, pondering whether you are suitable to be part of my stable.
your senses are heightened by my scrutiny – you hear the soft rustling of my Royal attire, the vibration of my firm footsteps through the floor – you wait with bated breath…and wait…
you are wearing a charcoal single-breasted suit which is such inappropriate attire in the presence of Ms N…
I command you remove all your clothing – I say “dog, I want you completely naked, to feel defenseless and vulnerable in my presence” then I lean forward and pinch your left ear lobe extremely hard. you emit a small groan from the burning and painful sensation caused by the pinch. You respond immediately: “yes, Mistress”.
You promptly remove your jacket, pale grey silk tie, white shirt, shoes, sock, trousers and underwear – “oh pussy boy this is such boring and conservative garb!” “Are you this boring in your vanilla workplace”, and you respond “yes, Mistress I am”. I immediately lean forward and pinch your right ear lobe… even harder than the left ear lobe. You almost draw away from me but stop yourself and endure the pain I lavish upon you.
It brings me such pleasure to provide these little inflictions upon your pathetic person. Tell me, boy “do you want to experience more of my attention” – with your ears still smarting from the pinching recently bestowed, your response is prompt – “whatever you think I deserve Ms N. I will readily accept all you give me”.
I smile sardonically. I place my right black patented stiletto heel between your legs and push down on your generous pussy balls. You grunt, then quickly murmur “thank you, Ms N”.
My muscular slave, who has been waiting in the hallway, moves quietly, respectfully, into the Burgundy room to collect and remove your clothing. He leaves, closing the door behind him.
Still in the kneeling position, I move towards you with poise and self-assurance. I lean forward and you smell my favourite perfume, Chanel No. 19. You inhale my scent – both my artificial scent and real scent a deep earthy musk; the combination makes you feel giddy – you have the urge to lean forward and inhale deeply my smell but restrain yourself. You feel my firm but soft hands around your bowed head as I place the black leather studded collar around your neck. Once collared, I connect your leash and tug harshly – you fall forward and push your hands out to stop from falling heavily on the wooden floor boards. I tug you again, swiftly, from the back which almost chokes you… your throat feels a little sore but you do not complain… you dare not complain. You have been collared and leashed and in the presence of Ms N. “Are you ready to serve me, boy?” - you nod.
I gently ring a cow bell which emits a soft jingle and beckons my muscular slave. I command you to stand. The slave encases your large cock and balls with a pink cock ring. As he expertly clasps the ring, I observe your reaction to the intimate touch of the male slave…your cock clit grows slightly… precum leakage glistens around the head of your cock. I lean forward and touch your cock clit head with my perfectly manicured right index finger and collect some precum. I insert my precum-covered finger into your mouth… you gently suck and lick the precum from my finger. I remove my moist finger and wipe off the residue onto your chest.
I gracefully sit back down into my burgundy velvet-covered throne and cross my long, firm legs. I gaze at you… there is a profound quietness… you nervously lick your lips...




No comments:

Post a Comment