Monday 4 January 2016

Part 2 - first ever story written

Part 2

Erotica | 6 Comments · 2 Love It | over 6 years ago
- Second part of my first ever writing -

The lights are soft. The room is warm.
You feel as if you have finally found a place of belonging – this, being owned, is what you have been wanting all your life… being in the presence of greatness; such superiority, such beauty and such strength… you know deep within you have finally found the Mistress you can fully submit your whole being, your essence and your soul. You know that in minutes you are about relinguish your power to me…
I move suddenly, fluidly, unexpectedly and slap both sides of you face - extremely hard which leave my handprints. You are shocked by the suddenness and the hot pain… your eyes water and you moan. I raise my hand again and you flinch waiting for another slap… it does not eventuate… you quickly look at me, and see my smile and discern from that smile that I am powerful and knowing… you avert your eyes and cast them downwards, waiting for whatever next is to happen.
I stand and move towards you… my Royal Femaleness is in line with your head… you very much want to look up but dare not; not until you are asked to do so… after all, you are in the lair of this beautiful and intimidating Mistress who will do whatever she desires.
I move behind you slowly, stroking your body teasingly slow with my perfectly manicured fingers… you feel your body tingling… your cock is hardening despite itself… then you hear a whishing sound and in the next instant, “thwack”, you feel an immense sting. You grunt and fall forward. I command you to immediately kneel upright. You do so but not quick enough for my liking… and you immediately feel three consecutive stings from my Red Riding Crop. You whimper and fall to the ground heavily.
I ask you to return to the ‘kneeling’ position again. You do so more quickly. It is still not quick enough and I firmly strike you five more times on your shoulder blades. You gasp in pain; the pain is sharp, more acute than the previous pounding. Your upper back displays red welts from the cropping. I slowly raise the Red Riding Crop again and you flinch, I move it from side to side, up and down, and your terrified eyes follow its progress. Your demeanour now appears timid in my presence… perfect.
Again, I ring the cow bell, my muscular slave appears.
I instruct him to pick you up and bind you to the four hooks on the wall behind you. You move a little sluggishly all the while feeling increasingly apprehensive. The slave ties each hand to the upper hooks, and each leg to the lower hooks. You are in a spread-eagled position facing the wall. Your back is fully exposed to receive anything. You feel extremely vulnerable, anxious and excitement. your cock … is engorged; and pulsating.
I move up behind you, and kiss your neck softly. You feel my breasts press against your back, my hands slide down your arms gently, softly, caressingly. I move away slightly. you hear a whishing sound, and feel the instantaneous pain inflicted. Ms N proceeds to flog you… you feel a cobweb of pain all over your body. your back is marked, bright red, hot, burning, numb, flushed, sore and strangely delicious. You whimper under your breath. Your cock is rock hard and dripping precum juice on to the wall and floor. I announce I am going to flog you 25 times and so proceed to flog you steadily with 25 firm strokes. I count aloud…1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7… you count within… 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14…I continue to count… 15, 16, 17, 18, 19… you feel yourself surrender to me as I continue to count… 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 and 25. By the time, I have finished, your whole back is criss-crossed with marks left from the leather flogger and you feel. you feel tremendous relief but also a yearning for more flogging. Ms N. admires the beauty of her leather flogger.
you feel exhaustion and exhilaration after the intensive thrashing but at the same time you feel compliance, obedience and deference to the statuesque Ms N.
Next you feel a scented warm liquid applied to your back. The muscular slave gently rubs a soothing mixture onto your hot and tender back. Once the concoction has been applied, he unbinds you from the hooks and you immediately fall to the floor.
Ms N moves toward your body and commands you to lay on your back…your back is sensitive, tender but you manage to do so. You are now looking up at me. I gaze down into your eyes and I see your eyes reflecting fear and love. I like to see both fear and love reflecting in all my bitches eyes. you wonder what I have install for you as my eyes are unreadable. I enquire “what do you want from me, dog?” and you reply –
“I want you to control me, Ms N.… I give my consent for you to dominate me completely, my life is now in your hands”.
I smile.
I open my legs wider and you see my pink and black G string panties. I slowly, teasingly, push them aside and you glimpse my beautiful, shaved, moist Royal Pussy…then you feel wetness, warm, enveloping wetness splashing all over your dirty slut body… you groan softly, happily, contentedly - ecstatic in the knowledge that you have been accepted by me. Then I stop urinating, I move to your mouth and you open your mouth willingly, I squat over your mouth and piss into your mouth – you drink greedily.
Once my Golden Nectar has ceased, I move away. my muscular slave gives you a towel to wipe yourself dry.
I observe your cock is engorged, purple and straining against the cock ring. Once you have wiped yourself down, I command you to kneel in front of me again. I apply vibrating nipple clamps. I then take the leash and proceed to walk you around the Burgundy room. The room is spacious. As you are led around the room, your Mistress proceeds to monologue in sexy, deep voice the many activities she will introduce you to such as cock and balls torture, whipping, asphyxiation, Strap On, verbal humiliation, feminising, fisting, bisexual play and toilet slave. You feel totally enslaved, content crawling at your Mistress’ side listening to her dulcet tones… and you are eager to commence the BDSM journey with Ms N..
I desist our pacing around the Burgundy room, pull you into a hands and knee position. My muscular slave enters the room and assists in encasing my arms with latex gauntlets.
I lean forward and stroke your hard, dripping cock, your precum has made your cock and my gloved hand very slippery. You groan softly. My fingers caress your pink puckered pussy arse – I apply lubricant to the entrance of your pussy arse then slowly but forcefully insert three fingers inside you - you squeal like the bitch dog you are, my new bitch dog. my fingers slide backwards and forwards swiftly, commanding…your body synchronises with the rhythm of my hand. I fuck your pussy arse whilst my left hand strokes your cock - your moans increase in volume...

No comments:

Post a Comment