Monday 22 August 2016

Interlude - Freedom or Control?

I stood before Her gazing at Her knee high boots i could not lift my eyes lest She chastise me.  i knelt at Her feet and asked Her forgiveness it had been 10 days now since i had returned and not been able to serve Her in real time!  She kicked my chest and told me to clean Her boots, i immediately started licking!  i realised that this Woman, this Supervisor Femdomme was my owner, lover, and Mistress and that i was Hers!  She attached the least to my collar and led me through the dungeon door...

She led me through an open door to an open field i was free at last but strangely, it all felt out of place!  Alas, i did not want to leave Her or Her Feminine warmth and control!  It as something i could not say in words just a feeling!  i threw my caution to the wind and turned around and went back through the door!


*written by sub dave*

No comments:

Post a Comment