Saturday 13 August 2016

Naked



Your naked, blindfolded and tied spread eagle on the table. You can hear me moving about, sometimes feeling my light touch on your body. You have no idea about how long ago I tied you down and blindfolded you. You know I will do something to you when I am ready, for now you just anticipate what will happen. You’re, uncomfortable, The Mistress wants you to suffer for a while, She wants you to think about why you were late in arriving, making The Mistress wait, is not good form. Now She makes you wait, you wonder how long it has been, how long will you have to wait, trying to move to change position does not work, you wait.

You hear footsteps, movement, sounds. You wait, not knowing what will happen, worse not knowing when it will happen, you wait.

You know The Mistress is there, you can smell her perfume, Chanel No. 19, She is the only one you know who wears that.  This is torture. You smell fresh coffee, suddenly your thirsty, you feel the hard table under you, your naked flesh on the harsh wooden table, how long has it been, minutes, hours, God, The Mistress, a sadist, I know She is watching, enjoying my discomfort.  She also knows I am leaking thinking about……. I can’t imagine what, when, how?

I pick up the knife and slowly run the blunt edge over the middle of your cock, gently caressing your shaft with the steel before moving it between your legs and lightly pressing the tip against your arse. With a precise motion, I run the sharp edge against your inner thigh, you tremble as I run it down to your knee, then back up to your cock, stroking your balls and then down the other inner thigh and back up to your cock............ I watch you tremble with anticipation of where I will use the knife next.

You feel the knife move over your cock and up over your stomach, feeling the cold steel as it touches your neck, you feel the pressure of the tip pushing on your soft and tender skin.  The pain gives you pleasure but also fear, you wonder if I will cut you or not. You take a deep breath and wait.

The blade rests on your nipple, you feel the sharp point pressing hard, moaning you enjoy the pain wanting more.  The pain makes you feel alive, giving you life that brings you the excitement that fulfils your need for the pain.  My finger pinches the other nipple, gasping, you cry out with pain, The Mistress pinches harder and the knife point pushes into your nipple further.  Moaning, crying out, The Mistress says, “There will be more pain, much more…”.

No comments:

Post a Comment