Tuesday 14 October 2014

Teacher / student scenario

2009 story.  One of my first writings, not great, but passable  ;)

***
Now bitch, imagine – visualise that I am a School Teacher and you, bitch, are a pissy little smart arse school boy… dressed in gray shorts, white shirt, gray jumper with black shoes and socks.

I am wearing a tight knee-length black skirt, a frilly white blouse pulled firmly again My large breasts, stay up stockings clinging to My firm legs with black leather stilettos. My hair is tied back in a bun and I have a very stern look on My beautiful face, with blood red lips.  In My manicured hands, I am holding a long wooden ruler… your eyes are mesmerised by the ruler.

You are looking up at Me whilst still on your knees… you are a little fearful as you do not know why you are about to be punished, but similarly you feel a growing excitement – I, your Mistress, looks at your crotch and notes your cock clit straining against your gray shorts… you are indeed a slut, My bitch!

Upon seeing My eyes move briefly to your crotch, an arrogance emerges – this attitude is conveyed through your eyes and your posture… AND there it is… exactly what your Mistress was waiting for… I knew it was hidden, lurking below the surface… the arrogance you try to hide but rears its head… peppered terminology throughout your communications with Me – and now, it is time for your Mistress… your Teacher… to train you out of this attitude, this behaviour when you are in My presence.

I move towards you, threateningly, and you quickly bow your head, My royal cunt is near your face… you can smell My beautiful scent… your cock clit becomes harder… I move back and command you get on your hands and knees… I then move forward and whack your cunt arse with the wooden ruler… one hard whack... you grunt in pain… oh it hurts you… but you endure… I command you, My baby bitch, to remove your gray shorts – you do so quickly not wanting to suffer more of My wraith… I then inform you that I am going to whack you 20 times… it is your first time after all… and that it is important you do not scream out loud… so bitch suck it in, take the pain lavished upon you and after each stroke you must whisper – “thank you, My Mistress”.

Your training proceeds.

I commence counting… and your white cunt arse becomes a red hot cunt arse… your cock clit has shriveled… like the pissy, useless slut you are!!  I reach 10… and the ruler is really stinging your flesh now and all the while you are groaning inwardly trying not to open your mouth and scream the house down, sniveling bitch.  I reach 15… and the you do something that warrants an increase in whacks – your cunt arse tries to elude the ruler, yes, you move slightly from My wooden ruler.  I grab your hair and twine it around My fingers to keep you in place… and proceed to give you 10 (an extra 5), fast and hard… you are squealing like a pig.  Your cunt arse has red 25 red stripes and they look so hot, puffy and sore… your whole body is smarting with pleasurable pain…well, pleasure for Me… and pain for you, bitch… mmmmmm

I move away… pick up something…then return with nipple clamps which I place on your nipples… you murmur quietly…trying your best not to cry out with the discomfort…

I then request you kneel again and look up into My eyes… I watch your eyes and all I can see is fear… the arrogance is not present at all, your whole being, your posture shows Me you are very humble in My presence.

I move to My throne, I cross My legs… your eyes watch Me… waiting for further instruction.

I uncross My legs and open them wide… your eyes quickly look in hope the hope of catching a glimpse of your Mistress’ Royal cunt lips… you cannot forget the smell of her essence prior to your beating even though your cunt arse is still smarting from the beating… you feel your cock clit start to stir…

Your cock clit and balls are peeping out between your legs… I can see precum on the head of your cock clit and on the top of your thighs… you really are a slut, bitch nils… My slut bitch.

I beckon you to come towards Me on your hands and knees… You do… I pull your head to My Royal cunt lips.. and you begin to pant, your face becomes flush… I let you smell Me… My excitement is evident… My Royal Cunt always becomes wet when I beat My slave bitches… I take your hand, then take one of your fingers… and slide it into My cunt… I enjoy the sensation of your finger inside Me… I remove it and request you suck My creamy nectar… “suck your finger clean, bitch”… you are ravenous for My taste; you suck and lick your finger removing all the residue of My precious nectar… your eyes look at My cunt lips and I can see… you want more… - you are a greedy slut, a wanton slut bitch… so I…

raise My foot and kick you in the chest… you fall to the ground…hard… and then just for a moment I see a flicker of anger appear in your eyes… and so your training must recommence… you stupid fool, you silly pathetic moron…

This time I pull out My whip of 9 tails… I command you to undress… you beg, please Mistress no more I am already tender and sore… please no more…

I say “get on your hands and knees, you moronic bitch”… and you sob… tears spring into your eyes, and you know you must resign yourself to more intense training from your beautiful but cruel Mistress… your Teacher…your cruel but delectable and loving Mistress – Mistress Neta.

You remove your clothing… once you have… I proceed to beat you with the 9 tail whip… this time I allow you to scream… you receive 15 whips… your whole body is covered in red welts… and tears are streaming down your face and on to the floor… and all your can do is whisper repeatedly “Mistress Neta I am sorry, so sorry for being an arrogant and egotistical bitch”.

After your beating… I allow you to recover…

I then remove My frilly blouse which is straining against My luscious breasts which are held in place with a lacy purple bra… I beckon you towards Me… you hesitate for a brief second then move towards Me on your hands and knees… you then kneel at My feet… I pull your head toward Me and allow you to bury your face into My enormous breasts… you purr in to My flesh, you love and feel safe with Me… this is where you belong.

I then remove one chocolate breast and allow you to suckle on My large nipple… it is medicinal for you… it helps you forget about the pain your body has endured over the past half hour.  I push your head away, and look at you with something close to love… you smile at Me… and then I slap your face on the left hand side… very hard… I watch your eyes… there is no flicker of any aggression except for pain, I slap the right side… and you take it; you endure, you submit… the previous attitude you had shown was absent… I put My hand under your chin and draw you closer… I look deeply into your eyes… and discern you are learning and not playing… I now see you are beginning to understand your place…in My presence.

I stand up… above you…as it should always be… and request you to open your mouth… your mouth opens promptly… you are now very willing to obey My rules… I squat over you and proceed to piss into your mouth… some of My golden nectar dribbles out of your mouth and down your body but you are able to drink most of the nectar down…

Once I have finished urinating, I move back and wait for you to lick My royal cunt clean… you do so very willingly… you suck, you lick, you suck more… you love My taste, My softness, My being – your Mistress is close to orgasm… I then take your finger again and insert it into My cunt… it is removed and you suck My cream off your finger… I look down and see your cock clit is rock hard, red, pulsing… your precum is trickling all over the place…your breathing is heavy, your eyes are dilated, your face flushed, your cock clit is streaming copious amounts of lubricant.

I then command you to move away from Me and to sit in the corner of the room and wait for further directives from Me… you reluctantly leave My side… it hurts when you are not close to your Mistress… you want to be with Me always… it is what is meant to be…to be in My life… to serve only Me… you feel privileged I have chosen you especially such a lowly bitch as yourself and being chosen to serve such a Goddess who you so want to lavish and serve completely…

I move around the room; I have re-dressed and look as haughty as ever… your lust… your love… your want is extremely evident for Me…

I then beckon a slave to enter the room… he is large and muscular… he immediately kneels before Me at My throne.  I allow him to lick My stilettos thoroughly clean… he is honoured… his whole demeanour shows this servitude to Me… you watch… I can see you are a little distraught by what this slave is doing serving your Mistress in this manner…

I then allow him to lick My fingers… then he removes his clothes upon My request… you look at Me pleadingly… you want My attention but you know you have been banished to the corner… the slave is naked and his cock clit is fully erect… your Mistress stands up and walks around him, inspecting his slut body… you, too, are mesmerised for a moment by his nakedness… and you feel envy… envy that it is not you standing in the middle of room receiving My attention.

Your Mistress grasps his cock clit… and twists it; the slave grunts in pain and falls to his knees… which is where all bitches should be when they are in My presence… on their knees.

I then beckon you… tentatively you move towards us…once you are kneeling at My feet… the slaves rises and blindfolds you.  You hear a door open and hear footsteps… there are now 4 in the room.  Your cock clit is still hard but your hands are fidgeting…nervous about what your Mistress has planned.

Someone then guides you to the bed… and you lay down… your Mistress is whispers she has a surprise for you… then you feel someone move on to the bed and sit on your stomach… you feel a nipple in your mouth and start to suck…

You then feel a hand on your cock clit and a warm mouth envelops your cock clit and starts to suck… your moans become louder… you feel wonderful… sucking breast and having your cock clit sucked… mmmmm… before you cum… the breast is removed from your mouth and you feel wetness on your stomach; the mouth from your cock clit has stopped sucking and moved away… you are left by yourself on the bed.  You hear the door open, two people leave… you wished you could have achieved an orgasm but know that your Mistress will allow this when you believes you are worthy of release.

Your Mistress whispers for you to stand up…your blindfold is removed… you blink your eyes and look around quickly… we are alone… then a black collar with studs decorating it is placed around your neck… this gift symbolises ownership of you by Mistress Neta.  You immediately show your gratitude by kneeling at My feet and kissing My hand.  I smile arrogantly.



No comments:

Post a Comment