Wednesday 15 October 2014

First Strap On experience - Part 2

Chapter Three – Moving Violation

She stepped close and carefully but firmly forced the ball gag between my reluctant lips.

She smiled sweetly as she let her hand trail down my chest.

Then she stepped back into the inky darkness of the basement for a moment. She returned rolling a large sturdy metal work table out of the darkness until one end was pressed tightly against my stomach.

As she did this, she was careful to first stroke my semi hard erection to iron hardness. Then, with infinite care, she pushed my cock down until the head went below the level of the table top.

There was a surprise there for me. Soft warm, wet plastic lips enveloped my hard cock and I gasped at the sensual experience.

"I had this table specially modified to suit your needs when I knew you were coming by." She said softly, her eyes full of lust, "By the time I'm done, you and this table will be on the most 'intimate' of terms, I'm sure."

She bent down and locked the wheels in place.

She was much stronger than she looked and it took very little effort for her to release my bound hands from their position above me and retie them to the far end of the table.

I did put up an effort to resist her but it was pretty much a foregone conclusion as to where I was going to end up.

I was now nude and bound with legs spread wide. I was bent over a sturdy table and my cock was being treated to a pleasurable plastic fuck by this cruel beautiful woman who planned to use me.

That I was gagged mattered not at all to her. The only thing I could say to stop her were my 'safe' words and I wasn't going to use them unless I was in trouble.

"I'm going to enjoy fucking your virgin arse!" She whispered passionately into my ear, "You're going to enjoy it too!"

I turned and tried to glare defiantly at her as her stilettos clicked in a small arc until she stood directly behind me.

I felt my stomach lurch as she placed the head of her dildo between my arse cheeks.

"Push back as I push in and it won't hurt so much." She said, as though waiting for a reply.

When none was forthcoming, she sighed and added, "Or not...It's your choice as to how much this has to hurt."

I felt quite helpless and that was the point of all of this: for me to feel vulnerable and so aroused and the hands of a cruel and beautiful woman.

She placed both hands on my hips and slowly and carefully began to insert her plastic dildo cock

I was careful to push back as she had instructed. It was my deepest and darkest desire to be sodomised by an experienced female.

I felt both terribly aroused and at the same time, very ashamed.

My breath was coming in short sharp gasps around the gag and I could feel myself trembling.

She could also see this and commented, "Oh, so you're shaking with anticipation are you?"

I groaned, as much in fear as in defiance.

She laughed and continued to press home the well greased dildo monster.

Finally, she was all the way in. I could feel her mound through the harness as she ground against my well whipped and muscular backside.

I groaned again, the feeling of fullness a new sensation for me.

She withdrew the dildo cock part way out only to press it all the way in again.

I arched my head and opened my hands wide. My eyes bulged in surprise and she laughed.

"Did you think I was just a one pump chump?" Her sardonic question left me wondering how much I was going to have to take.

So there I was, nude, whipped and bound while bent over a table. I was being arse fucked and there was little I could do.

But that wasn't the really difficult part. My cock was being pushed and pulled within a warm wet artificial mouth and I was turned on beyond measure.

Only my pride kept me from humping her back in the most wanton of ways.

I'm sure that she knew what I was feeling. Her little comments about how much I was enjoying my invasive anal fucking let me know this.

It seemed like a pleasurable eternity but it was probably no more than a few minutes before I could feel and hear her building to a climax.

She shouted and pressed into me as she orgasm.

Mentally, I urged her on. Never had I felt such intense sexual feelings. It was all I could do not to come when she did.

With my arse full of her dildo phallus, she bent forward and I could feel her hands, then her breasts and finally the side of her sweet face pressed against my back as she spoke.

"I enjoyed that!" She said, "I'm going to whip you now and I want you to fuck this table!"

I gasped around the gag as she withdrew the dildo monster. It exited with a wet plop.

Her stilettos clicked as she reclaimed the whip and took up a position to strike me.

I tried to yell around the gag but she was having none of it.

"If you don't fuck the table, you'll just have to suffer the whipping...Instead of enjoying it!" She admonished me.

I bowed my head and tightened up my body in anticipation of the whip's fiery kiss.

If it hadn't been for my still iron hard cock imprisoned in its warm wet dungeon, I'm sure I could have lied to myself about how this was a rape.

It wasn't. I wanted this and I was simply very embarrassed about it.

Chapter Four – Orgasm

"Are you ready?" She asked with a soft but cruel undertone to her voice.

I tried to remain silent but a low groan escaped before I could squelch it.

She laughed.

She began to whip me then; lightly at first but progressively harder as it went on.

Her first stroke was to my arse. The second was to my upper back and so it went. I tried to remain as still as I could but as the blows became harder, I found myself involuntarily fucking her table to get away from the pain of the whipping.

After about twenty strokes she spoke.

"Now I will show you what a real whipping is about!" She breathed softly, her voice full of lust.

Suddenly, I sensed a change in her. A tensing of her body and a rasp in her breathing I had not heard before.

She drew back the whip and it whispered through the dark basement air. Then I felt its fiery kiss land on my arse like a hot brand. It was much harder than the first few had been.

I yelled through the gag and tried involuntarily to pull away from it. This was a much harder stroke than I was used to.

I found my iron hard cock was pushed forward in its sensual prison. The sexual feeling was intense and I was shocked to find so much pleasure mixed with so much pain.

She laughed.

The second stroke landed on my upper back and again I yelled.

She spoke again, "You have a choice: you can fuck the table with light strokes or you can fuck the table with hard and painful strokes. But You Will Fuck My Table for My Pleasure and I Mean Right Now!"

Her voice rose as she finished.

It was in me to fight her but then she said something else.

In a gentler voice she asked, "Don't you want to please your new Mistress?"

It was like a dash of cool water and in my heart I new I wanted to put on a show for this beautiful creature.

Although I still felt embarrassed, I began to fuck the table while she watched.

Nude, bound and well whipped, my muscular body jerked and pulled against and then with, the hard table and soft plastic mouth that still imprisoned my iron hard dick.

I could hear her breathing loudly as I fucked her table. Her strokes continued to fall on my arse and back but they were much lighter and I knew that I could bear them easily.

The sexual tension in my iron hard cock began to build and I was on my way to coming for my new Mistress.

She undid my hands, straightened me out and re-tied them above my head. I did not resist her but took the time to gaze upon her face and deep into her lust filled eyes.

She took a moment to unlock the wheels of the table and move it out of sight.

When she returned, she had a chair in one hand a bottle of lubricant in the other.

Her eyes were sparkling as she said, "You have pleased me tonight, so I am going to bring you off by hand."

So saying, she placed the chair in front of me and sat. Squirting a dollop of lubricant into her hands, she placed the bottle on the floor at my feet.

I could see her bare breasts as she reached out with confident hands to claim my erection for herself.

I groaned in passion and shuddered involuntarily.

One experienced hand braced me in place while the other rode up the shaft of my cock. It traced a firm path up to and then over the head of my sensitive erection. I gasped and convulsed.

I groaned as her hand made the return trip.

Over and over she masturbated me with a powerful stroke that had me gasping in no time.

I could feel the beginning of a powerful orgasm as I shamelessly humped her hand. Gone now were any pretences of pride or decorum.

(5074)

No comments:

Post a Comment