Sunday 5 October 2014

A wonderful treat

An oldie but goodie...

***

your Mistress walks into the lounge room dressed in my sexy white corset with a white G String and white high heeled stilettos with her long flowing black hair.  I move towards you and turn my back on you.  I bend over and pass wind into your face.  Straight away, you press your nose to my arse cheeks and sniff.  you pull Mistress' G-string down, stroke her cunt and then your fingers move immediately to touch her arse. you move upwards and proceed to lick her arsehole and massage it with your thumb.  Mistress whisper sexily, “baby boy that feels so very delicious”.

As you start eating my arsehole, I pass wind again.  you inhale the aroma.  you love the scent of my farts.  As you touch my arse, you slide your finger in and can feel a load of warm shit up inside. You pull your finger out which is smeared with your Mistress’ shit, and lick your finger clean.

I smile and lead you into the bathroom.  I request you to strip and stand naked in front of me.  your cock is rock hard, angry red and your cute balls are tight.

I demand for you to lay down on the tiled floor as I squat over you.  My beautiful arse is positioned over your chest.  I proceed to piss on your chest.  you move down so you can catch my warm urine in your mouth, you love drinking my piss; its so sweet and delicious.  you swallow as much of my nectar as you can and the rest overflows and cascades down your face.

When I stop pissing over you, I pass wind again and relax my beautiful, brown arse.  Not long after, a light brown, soft, shit oozes from my arsehole.  Mistress’ shit falls onto your chest and it feels warm on your skin. you swoon in elation. When I finish shitting, I move my arsehole above your mouth and you begin to clean it thoroughly with your tongue, oh so, very deeply.  My shit tastes, oh so, sweet to you.  Once my arsehole is clean, I stand up and place my foot into the shit on your chest and smear it all over in swirl-like patterns.  The stench is strong but not repugnant.  Next, I offer my shit-covered toes for you to suck clean.  you open your mouth widely, eagerly accepting, greedily sucking and licking my shit-covered foot, cleaning it free of poo.  The excitement of this taboo act makes you spontaneously orgasm so fucking hard, your juices shoot all over your stomach and chest.

Mistress smiles, satisfied with the result.


“Yes baby boy, you are such a good little slut, and such a talented arse licker.  I adore you, my beautiful slut boy.  Now, go and shower that residue shit off you, and come into the bedroom so I can fuck you fiercely.  your Mistress wants to fuck you with her large 9 inch chocolate dildo cock… so hurry, I’m waiting…

No comments:

Post a Comment