Saturday 11 June 2011

Arrival to the Apple Isle 26/6/2009

Fantasy Story by BBA
It’s 10:00am and I arrive in the Apple Isle for the first time in my life disorientated and unsure what to expect. I am nervous. I make way down the gang plank from the aircraft to the terminal. I look around wondering if I will see she for the first time? I continue to follow the signs to baggage collection, still no sign. No sign of my Mistress. I wonder if my timings are correct? I wonder did I tell her the correct times. I know I did 10:00am at the airport.

I stand by the carousal waiting for my luggage. Hoping that my collar and cuffs have made it. I would be in so much trouble without them. There is my luggage. Where is Mistress Neta??? I am sure was meeting me here! I grab my luggage and slowly head toward the taxi rank. Maybe she is late? Something must be wrong. I stop to order a coffee. I continue to wonder and look around. Is she doing this on purposes? Where is she? I continue slowly wondering what will happen next.

I stand just short of the taxi rank and try to call my Mistress. She must be nearby I can sense it. That sixth sense of a subbie, when Mistress is near. I turn quickly, I can’t see her. Where is she? Confused I try and call no answer? Strange where is she? I move ever so slowly toward the taxi rank. Nervous, unsure, hesitant. Where is my Mistress she said she would be here?

As I slowly move toward the end of the cue, I continue t sense her presence. I know she is watching me but from where? Where is she? I now realise this is pleasing her. I am disorientated, nervous  and uncertain. Just how she likes her subbies to be. I now know she is close. I try to call. No answer. I move to the end of the Taxi line. Then as I do a boy grabs my elbow. I react. What the!!!! Whats going on? He say’s come with me Mistress Neta is waiting, no questions? Finally, contact but where is she???? Why no questions? I ask him where is Mistress Neta. No response. Only silence. I follow. 

I am lead by her boy to a car. I wonder? Is she inside? No the car is empty. Where is she? I know she is watching. I put my bags in the trunk of the car. I get in and there she is looking beautiful just as I had expected my Mistress to look. She orders me to get in the car and sit next to her. I do as I am told as I desire to make my Mistress happy. She smiles at me and I am instantly filled with joy.

We drive off to have coffee. We chat as we drive along. We get to our destination and we are dropped off at a nice coffee shop. Mistress leads me to a table. I seat Mistress in her chair like a good subbie. We have coffee and continue to chat. Mistress reminds me that I need to be punished for the mistakes that I have previously made. I tell her that I understand that I need to be punished. She tells me that I will be punished tonight.

We continue to chat and get to know each other. I am extremely happy and blessed to be in her company and let Mistress Neta know that I want to be collared by her and to be her little slut.

She smiles.

We finish our coffee and head toward the car driven by her other sub.

We drive off to the motel and Mistress gives me instructions for the night ahead. I acknowledge.

We arrive at the motel. As we get out of the car Mistress asks me do I truly want to serve he. I reply with all my heart yes Mistress! She then tells me to get on my hands and knees and kiss her feet to show that I love her. I do as I am told. ‘Good Boy’ she says. Now grab your bags and go and get ready for tonight. Don’t forget my instructions! Or you will be punished. Reply “Yes Mistress.’ She gets back in the car. I close the door and wave my wonderful Mistress good bye.

I check in and go to get ready to serve my Mistress Neta.

No comments:

Post a Comment