Saturday 11 June 2011

First Fantasy session 12/3/2009

mmmmm.....  my first ‘fantasy’ session with Mistress Neta by soren


I am crawling naked on all four towards my Mistress. I reach her feet and i kiss her boots. She slap my arse with her red riding crop when she think it is enough. I now kneel in front of my Mistress and she put on my new collar. 

I admire her beautiful body and my cock starts to get hard. She then sits down in a chair in front of me and telling me to put my hands on my back. My cock is really hard now and my Mistress starts the whip it with her red riding crop while she is telling me to look at her wonderful tits and say thank you. She spread her legs and tell me to look at her now wet pussy. She starts to play with herself while telling me how lucky i am and that my now very hard cock is soon going to please her pussy.

Suddenly she stops and tell me to place myself on the bed and she now tie me on my back on the bed.  (wow Mistress my cock is really hard)  She grab my balls and tie a leather string around them. She starts to stroke my hard cock and enjoying that i am lying helpless and under her control.

After a while she place herself on top of my head and demand me to lick her wet tight pussy. She still stroke my hard cock and when she is pleased with me licking her she turns around and sits down over my hard cock and starts to ride me. I love the way her body moves up and down....  and love to feel her wet juicy pussy...   

My cock are throbbing hard and she moves faster and faster.....  She is very pleased with the hard slave cock and i am getting closer and closer to cum....  She suddenly stops and untie me and tell me to stand up and bend over. She gentle touch my arsehole...  lick her finger and push it up in my arsehole with a big smile on her lips.

She stops and now she starts to use her riding crop again on my arse and tell me to play with myself for her.... When my arse are red and warm she stops and sit down in the chair again telling me to lick her hot pussy. Her beautiful body starts to shake and after a while she comes with a scream on her lips. She then put on her strap-on and tell me to turn around and bend over. She gently starts to fuck my arse while she is playing with my very very hard cock....  the felling of her cock in my arsehole and her stroking my cock makes me want to explode....  She stops before i cum...  (uuhh Mistress i really want to cum now)

She kneels down and take my hard cock in her warm mouth, sucking and licking it till i almost go crazy....  She then tell me that she wants her slaves cream on her beautiful breasts...  so she grab my hard cock hard and firm telling me to cum for her.... 

I can’t hold it back any long so I shoot a big load on her breasts with a loud scream.... 



No comments:

Post a Comment