Saturday 11 June 2011

Strap On: 8/3/2011

 As I look down into his eyes, I watch the lust grow.  His face his flushed and beaded with perspiration, his breathing has accelerated… moans are softly uttered.

His legs are over my shoulders  as I support them with my hands.  I am in kneeling position, legs apart, as I balance myself whilst sliding in and out of his pussy arse.  I hear the squelching of the wetness, the smell of his body, the sound of his excitement, the sight of masculine body beneath me, and it truly is a magnificent sight.

He grunts… softly as my 9 inch black Strap on cock enters his wet lubricated arse. This is what he has been waiting for…. patiently, for weeks, and he has finally been rewarded with my thick, long cock.
I look down into his eyes and watch his lust become even more evident. His face is flushed and beaded with perspiration with excitement, his breathing has accelerated, the moans are increasing in volume, the body is trembling.

His long cyclist legs are draped over my wide shoulders as I support them with my firm hands. In a kneeling position, my strong muscular legs apart, I balance myself whilst sliding in and out of his bitch arse hole. The soft squelching of his wetness, the smell of his body, the sound of his excitement, the sight of his masculine body beneath mine - a truly magnificent and sexy sight.

We fuck sensually. Our movements are in sync. We are connected with our lust.  It’s wild.
I feel the perspiration trickling down my back as I increase the thrusts. My long wavy hair is starting to stick to the back of my neck with the passionate exertion of the fucking. Is it hot in here? His body is bucking beneath me, his hips meeting my probing thrusts.  I adjust my curvaceous body so I can penetrate him deeper…

… as I move my cock deeper, his body movements cease… for a moment… his breathing is rapid and harsh.  His body resumes the rhythm to my thrusting.  His excited panting is contagious, my breathing increases, the perspiration on my forehead is beading faster and trickling down my gorgeous face, as we continue the fucking.  The big black 9 inch cock is not a foe, its his best friend.

It’s time to change position.  I slide out my cock, push his legs off my shoulders and state “On all fours, bitch, its time to be fucked from behind.”  He eagerly complies.  I lubricate his bitch arse again, kick his rock hard legs apart further and mount him.  Yes, mount him.  I reach around his waist, and stroke his cock which is streaming pre-cum…he sighs with happiness, he is murmuring my name – a mantra – “Thank you Mistress for this exquisite fucking, I beg you to fuck me harder please, harder, make it hurt, I want to be filled up by you.”  I smile… “OK, boy, you asked for it but you will have to wait a moment, I have a surprise for you”… I dismount, remove my 9 inch cock from the Strap On harness and replace it with my recent new Strap On dildo addition… the white 10 inch in length, 3.5 inch diameter cock.  It’s deliciously huge.  I lubricate it slowly, sensually, sensing his anticipation as I move closer to his bitch arse hole, nudging my cock up against his hole, teasing his hole a little and then say: “ready for your big surprise, boy?”




No comments:

Post a Comment