Saturday 11 June 2011

My first session - 3/4/2010

A fantasy story by matt

I would arrive to find Ms Neta, she is dressed so sexy, as usually. Her Corset fits so tightly around her beautiful body. I can see her breasts and curves and ellengence which oozes from her body. I realize she is so powerful and dominant, as I know she is the one for me to look up to and submit too. 

Ms Neta greets me with a hello as I quiver at the thought soon I will be at her feet. We walk in side, where I immediately strip naked for Ms Neta to inspect my body. She tells me I am safe hands before spanking my arse so hard with her hand it nearly makes me cry.  She then tells me how much of  a dog I am and will I do anything she pleases. I reply quickly with a yes to show her I really want to be at her whim.  We get further inside where I see a nice sexy lingerie uniform laid on the bed. She commands I get into it. The lace g string fits so nice and she pulls it hard up my arse.  

I sit in front of Ms Neta on the floor as I beg to touch her in some way. But of course this will not happen unless I please Mistress a lot.  Ms Neta then tells boy how much she will rape my virgin arse and how much of a slut I am. I do get a bit scared, but know this is for the best. Ms Neta starts to strap on her dildo. It looks so big I don’t know how she will fit it in my tight arse. But wow she does. It hurts at first as she slowly enters my hole, but as she caresses me and pulls be back harder against that big dildo it slowly works into me. I beg that she stops, but Ms Neta does not want to stop and she will stop when she is finished. 

She starts to spank my arse as she fucks me doggy style. My cock is so rock hard at this stage, and Ms Neta is smiling with enjoyment as I whince in pain and pleasure.

I hope I have pleased Ms Neta with my willing body and asre. And can’t wait to see her again next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment