Sunday 7 August 2011

My beautiful slave...

written 9/3/2009

Yes, you are My beautiful slave ... I am extremely excited and I really want to Strap On fuck you, slave, you look so handsome, collared and naked.  I direct you to stand up...


I push you up against the wall, spread your pussy arse cheeks, lubricate My fingers, insert My fingers into your pussy arse, and when you are stretched just enough I slowly work My whole hand into you.  You yelp, stiffen but endure.  I fuck you fast and hard but steadily whilst pulling your delicious cock clitty.  You moan, groan, sigh, pant, whimper, and murmur for more...you want more…  My bitch, My slut I want to hear you scream and yelp in pain which I know will eventually transform into pleasure… when you finally relax and enjoy your Mistress’ devoted attention to fucking your pretty pussy arse, I remove My hand, direct you to turn around, extend My hand towards you and order you to lick it clean of all your shit while I continue to caress your cock clitty… you moan with pleasure – you know it is such an honour to suck My fingers and proceed to lick My hand clean all the while entranced while I look into your eyes… and all the while you think how you love the extreme intensity Your Mistress brings to our fuck sessions…





1 comment:

  1. Extreme intensity and excitement, that is my wonderful Mistress, great story, your dog is begging for it to become reality, woof woof

    ReplyDelete