Sunday 7 August 2011

Lucy...

written 18/12/2009

Undress for Me, bitch lucy, lean up against the wall, hands down by your side, push your pussy arse out for Me and spread your legs...let Me see your pussy balls hanging

now tell Me that you want My Strap On cock, bitch lucy... and you want some rough fucking... hard fucking... extreme fucking… you want to feel your Mistress inside you... I move up behind you.... and slide my fingers into your pussy arse... your pussy arse is stretched a little more... and your Mistress can push four fingers in a lot more easily now... you push your pussy arse outwards meeting My sliding fingers…

As I fuck you in your pussy arse and pull your cock clit, you find it difficult to remain upright against the wall, you start to pant from the pleasure your Mistress is bringing... I allow you sag again the wall... but continue My relentless aggressive fucking of your pussy arse, bitch lucy… you are now screaming and you are close to orgasm...   I pull My fingers out of your pussy arse, and cease pulling your cock clit... I move away… your disappointment is obvious…

Your pussy arse is shining from the lubricant... your cock clit is wet from the precum you are producing... you are panting.... you are pleading with your eyes for Me to finish you off... I stand and watch you yearning for more of My love... My truly magnificent love fucking

You groan aloud, whispering for Me, your Mistress, to push My whole hand into you.... “please its what I want... its want I need”... My hand is well lubricated just as your pussy arse is... and I slowly push my hand into your arse... and you squeal from the pressure and pain encompassing you... yet you push your pussy arse out to meet My fist...I proceed to fuck you hard and fast, My delicious bitch...

Visualise... half My arm up deep inside your pussy arse... hard and fast...as I fuck you I reach around to your very hard cock clit and start pulling it... You are thrusting back and grunting with intense excitement... your cock clit is saturated with precum…it is streaming everywhere… slut.

You crawl towards Me...

I command you to move on to the plastic sheet, remain still down as I position Myself on your pussy arse.  I commence to piss My Golden Nectar down the crack of your pussy arse - long and hard – My bladder is rather full and I need somewhere to piss... so why not on you, My toilet bitch...

As I piss, I command you to pull your cock clit hard and fast... obediently, you do... although with a little difficulty as you are trying to balance on 3 limbs and pull your pretty cock clit simultaneously – I continue to piss down your pussy arse... My piss enters your arse since it is stretched from the fist fucking... and you are screaming like the bitch that you are.... screaming in total pleasure that is... when I have finished... I kick you over onto your back, you are now bathing in My piss, I sit on your face... while you are still pulling your cock clit... you lick my thighs and My Royal Pussy clean... well, as clean as you can since there is Golden Nectar everywhere.... you pull your cock clit, grunt, albeit a muffled grunt, due to My Royal Pussy smothering your slut mouth... you suck and lick Me, and then I whisper “you may cum now, slut” .... you cum explosively... My next words are…”and of course, you know what to do next, My dirty slut bitch, bitch lucy, – don’t you?”. mmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment