Sunday 28 August 2011

Spanking


Written 29/1/2009

Now I knew she was serious. She ignored me as I disrobed. I was a little slow to see what she would do, "Hurry up! What do you think this is anyway, bitch . Get those rags off and in that bag!"

Now I really knew who was in charge. I placed them in the extra garbage bag that was inside the plastic pail, tied up the sides in a granny knot, and raced into the bathroom. I turned on the shower to a nice warm, strong stream, and began washing my hair. Soon, I was washed, cleaned and shaved.

I vigorously dried myself, combed and dried my hair, and brushed my teeth. As soon as I opened the door, I was grabbed and faced toward the bedroom door. "You barely made it, bitch.  Don't turn your head. Keep your nose to the door. You are my bitch now, ."

I listened for Mistress Neta as she walked away from me. She went into the bathroom and took a shower herself. I knew better than to move. I was never sure when she might be looking. Even though the water was on, I couldn't be sure she wasn't in the shower. It seemed like a long time. I could see out the peep-hole and felt very exposed as I watched people pass by and enter and exit their rooms. What seemed like a long time was probably not. About 30 minutes later, I heard Mistress Neta's voice behind me, "Don't move . I'm putting a blindfold on you."

This was no ordinary blindfold. First, Mistress Neta put a sleeping blindfold over my head. These blindfolds are usually used to sleep in. And, they are quite effective at keeping the light out. But, next, Mistress Neta put a bandana around the blindfold and tied it snugly on my head. "There, that should keep you deprived of your sight, bitch."

"Now, put your hands behind your back." Soon, I heard the tell-tale click of handcuffs and felt the cold metal against my skin. "That should keep your hands from getting into trouble. And these should keep you from running away." The next feeling I had was what felt like handcuffs on my ankles. This confused me. I knew none of the handcuffs I had would even fit!

"These are leg-cuffs. I bought them from a supplier. When you walk, take small steps. There is only about two feet of chain between them. I don't want you falling. I can't damage my property."

"Now, turn around bitch. Slowly. I'll guide you." Mistress said.

Mistress Neta was treating me, truly, like a bitch. As soon as I was turned sufficiently, Mistress Neta stopped me. Then, I felt something rough around my neck. It was a collar. It felt skinny, but big enough to be a dog's collar. Soon, a leash clicked into place around the front of my neck.

"I will lead you now. Follow the pull of the leash, My bitch, and you will be quite safe."

Following the leash, I had no idea where I was going. Soon my cock clit began to enlarge and grow to a full erection.

"Now, sit back . There is a chair behind you. When you sit, make sure your knees are parted."

I moved back, hesitantly, until the front of the chair bumped the backs of my legs. Now I knew where I was going. The feeling was reassuring. I sat down and spread my legs as asked. My handcuffed wrists stuck out behind the back of the chair.

"Now," Mistress Neta announced, "to instill your total subservience to Me. You'll have to be trained. And, I enjoy training My boys through spanking.  You won't be disappointed. 20 strokes ought to be enough, but, to make sure, I think I will write down some numbers on pieces of paper and let you pick the additional strokes that should make you remember your spanking."

I know Mistress Neta is REALLY serious and my cock clit responds by getting as hard as I think it has been in quite a while. But, how was I going to pick those pieces of paper?

Soon, I found out. Pressed into my face was a hat. I couldn't figure out what kind of hat it was since I hadn't worn any. But, that's what it was. "Open your mouth and grab a piece of paper, . There are five in there." Mistress Neta shook the hat a little and replaced it over by face. I opened my mouth and found nothing. So, I stuck out my tongue and touched a piece of paper, brought it to my lips and held on. I signalled that I had one.

"Ok, let's see what we have here." Mistress Neta took the paper from my mouth and giggled. "oh bitch , you are going to get it. This is pretty good. This piece of paper has the number 20 on it! You will be getting 40 on the pussy arse. After this spanking, you will truly serve Me as will be expected of you.

Mistress Neta began tugging on my leash. I got the signal and stood. "What's next Mistress Neta?"

"Did I give you permission to talk, bitch? I don't think I did. How would you like to pick another number out of the hat?" I shook my head. "I didn't think so, . Consider that a warning."

Mistress Neta then pushed me from behind so that my calves met the bed. I wasn't sure what side. She helped me up to my knees on the bed. "Now, I have planned this for quite some time, as if you didn't notice. In front of you are three instruments. One will be my hand. The other will be your very own belt. And the third will be a paddle. They don't lay in order in front of you. You will pick a number from 1 to 3. I will then pick that instrument from right to left using the number you give me. I will then use that instrument to give you your well earned spanking. Now pick, My bitch ."

This was very interesting and exciting. Not only was I being deprived of most of my senses, I was having to pick my own outcome in this punishment! I was in control of my destiny yet, Mistress Neta was in total control. It was driving me wild.

I have not experienced anything like this.  It was erotic/semi-humiliation/and very exciting.

I was apprehensive. I could pick any number, and it could be anything. I decided not to waste any time and anger Mistress Neta. So, I picked number two.

"Ah, you got lucky. It is only the paddle." Only the paddle!?! Oh my…

Mistress Neta stood me up and began to tease me. She knew how much I like my cock clit stimulated in any way. She gently caressed my balls and traced her soft fingers around the head of my cock clit. Pre-cum had already oozed out the tip, but she spread it around to make room for more to come.

Surprising me, Mistress Neta sternly turned me around and unfastened the handcuffs. But, before I could do anything, she left my right wrist secured, brought my wrists in front of me, and relocked the handcuffs. Then, I was bent over Mistress Neta's knees. I was beginning to get apprehensive.

Mistress Neta carefully made sure my cock clit was between her knees. I could tell she was naked, and enjoying herself. Even though I couldn't see, I knew she was smiling. And, she was enjoying this. So was I.

The first 'blow' fell with a resounding SMACK. It didn't hurt too much. But, no sooner than I began to think about how intense it was, another fell *SMACK*. Gradually, Mistress Neta paddled my pussy arse, slowly increasing the intensity. All through the spanking, Mistress Neta made sure to move her thighs about, mostly up and down. This was sheer torture for my cock clit which was buried between her chocolate thighs. Several times I came close to cumming...she knew it. And, she laughed each time. By 30, I was praying she would stop early. But, she didn't. She prolonged my anxiety. At 30, she slowed the pace of her 'blows' waiting for a random amount of time between each one. She also made each stroke much harder. At 38, she warned, "Now, these last two are going to be quite hard. Don't move...or I shall have more fun with you later on, bitch ." As promised, the last two were quite hard. However, they probably felt worse than they actually were after all the others I received.

She let me recover a few minutes and caressed my red pussy arse rubbing in what I thought was baby oil. My pussy arse was hot, but it was going to be soft too.

Mistress Neta again guided me to my feet. This time, I was led to a bed. Carefully, Mistress Neta helped me lie face up on the bed. I heard Mistress Neta enter the bathroom. The wait was terrible. But soon, Mistress Neta was back...

No comments:

Post a Comment