Saturday 27 August 2011

The Squeeze

written: 28/8/11

Strong hand for squeezing
On our sides, we continued to kiss passionately.  The temperature was high, the emotion was very high. 

I pulled his head closer and sucked on his tongue.  I pushed my tongue to invade his mouth.  He loves when I do this.  He gasped with pleasure, he mewled in pleasure.  I pushed him on to his back and pushed my body weight down on to his chest.  He gasped again.   His breathing constricted by my weight.  My hand went around his throat and squeezed… I repeated this action three times and each time he gasped for breath.  His face was flushed with the excitement, his cock had grown harder underneath me.  Oh the excitement for him.  Feeling my power.  His head was still hanging over the bed and I observed his excitement showing in his face; his murmuring, panting, gasping and mumbling of my name repeatedly.

I slid down, leaving a wet trail down his stomach.  His cock was rock hard beneath me and I slowly lowered my Royalness down on to his cock.  It was pure heaven as I felt the envelopment of his cock.  He moaned loudly.  My hand went around his neck again and squeezed and I felt him spasm within me.  His eyes were large with lust, his tongue was licking his lips as he continued to moan with pleasure.  What a rush.

I rode him for a while.  The sliding of my Royalness down his pretty little cock was divine.  Up, Down, Up Down.  Slowly at first as I watched his eyes, watched his passion, watched his love for me.  He loves to feel my physical strength, my sexual power.

It was exquisite.  I sat back and pushed down onto his cock and felt it go deeper within me – that was fucken awesome.  He kept whispering “Mistress, Mistress, you are the best Mistress in the world.”  I leant forward, stared into eyes, leant back, then proceeded to fuck him fast, hard and fast.  He was panting and mewling with excessive excitement.  I kept fucking him fast and brought myself pleasure – it was a beautiful orgasm.  After all, it was all about my pleasure.

After I climaxed, I raised myself off him – after all, no need for him to orgasm this was my pleasure scene.  I smiled at him, kissed him and then strode off to the toilet to release my bladder.  Aah very satisfying.

No comments:

Post a Comment