Thursday 16 June 2011

Sissy slave: 28/10/2008

When I first started going out with My mummy we were in bed one night when she asked me if I had any fantasies. I said to her, “I’ve always wondered what it would be like to dress as a girl.” She just laughed.

A few days later, she said to me, “Here put on these undies.” I didn’t need asking twice and duly did as I was asked. She then started to stroke me and asked me whether it felt good. Of course I loved it. She said to me, “Is it nice being touched?” Of course I agreed. She then asked if I felt like a girl. I said a little bit.

About a week later, she said to me, “I’ve bought some shoes for you to wear. Will you put them on now for me?” She then produced a pair of four-inch mary jane shoes! I put them on as requested and she then taught me to walk in them like a woman should. Over the next few weeks I learned to walk properly.

We very often played domination games where I had to wear what Mummy had put out for me, and she would tie me up and tease me telling me that I was a naughty girl and needed to be taught a lesson. She spanked me and used toys on me telling me if I wanted to be like a girl then I needed to know what it was like to be fucked!

We regularly played our games. One day she said to me, “I’ve got a surprise for your birthday.” A few days later it was my birthday it was a Saturday. She told me she had run a bath for me so I climbed in the bath it was full of scented oils. She washed me, then said to me, “Let me shave your body.” She shaved all my body hair even my cock. She dried me then took me into the bedroom.

She told me to sit on the chair. I did as I was asked. She then started applying make up to my face telling me that, “It’s about time I learned what being a girl was all about!” She then put a long brown wig on me and tied the hair so it was in two bunches on either side of my head.

She looked at me and said, “That’s better. Now it’s time to dress you.” First came a pair of white stockings and pink suspender belt, next came a pair of pink PVC knickers with white frills across the bum and pink bra with gel inside. Then she carefully put on me a pink long sleeved top with a logo that said “cute girl.” Next she slipped a denim micro mini skirt on me that was so short it showed my knickers. Last of all, I put on my pink mary jane shoes.

“Go on,” she said, “Take a look in the mirror.” As I stood and looked in the mirror I just thought – wow- I looked every inch a girl. While I stood there she put some handcuffs on me and a pink collar with the word sissy slut written on a tag. “Now its time for your lesson” she said! “OUT TO THE CAR”

I said, “What if someone sees me?” She just laughed at me and said, “No one will recognize you.” Then she slapped me hard across my ass and said, “MOVE IT NOW - IN THE CAR!” I climbed into the car hoping no one had seen me. She then drove me to a local nature spot by the woods. We sat for a while. Then she said, “Right. Come on; we’re going for a walk.”

We walked into the woods; my hands were still tied, and I felt really uneasy. Mummy then started to tease me. I started to moan and then I realized that we were not alone. A guy was watching us. My mummy beckoned him towards us and said to him, “Would you like to help me train my sissy girl?” He nodded. She then told him to tell me what to do, as it was my first time.

He unzipped his trousers and pulled out his cock. It was about seven inches. He looked at me and said, “On your knees bitch, and suck this!” I just stared. Then there was a crack; I’d been hit across my arse so hard that it was stinging like mad. Crack - another even harder! “DO IT BITCH,” my mummy yelled.

Reluctantly I got down on my knees and started to suck. He started to push his cock deeper and deeper into my mouth. Suddenly I heard more rustling. Before I knew it, another guy was watching. My mummy yelled at me, “Don’t stop! You know you want it!” I then felt my skirt being raised and my knickers were pulled down. The other guy was playing with my arse, slipping his finger into my hole.

By now I was starting to get aroused. “Go on fuck her!” my mummy said, “Give it to her hard. Show her what it’s like.” The guy behind me pushed his cock into me. It hurt at first, and then it started getting easier. He fucked me as hard as he could and started to spank me at the same time. The first guy was starting to leak and then suddenly he shot his load straight down my throat. He then told me to lick him clean. He zipped himself up then stood back but before I could say anything another guy had took his place and shoved his cock into my mouth. This one was bigger and wider than the first. My mummy kept smiling at me and commanding the guys to fuck her slut good.

The guy behind me started to shudder and then he shot his load deep inside me. He pulled out of me and the first guy shoved his cock into me. He was really rough and spanked me hard as well. It was then I noticed that my mummy was taking photos of me, but by now I didn’t care anymore. We all fucked for hours. Each guy taking turns to screw me or shoot in my mouth. When the guys finished, my mummy pushed a butt plug up me and pulled my knickers back up. She asked me whether I liked being a girl. I blushed but agreed I liked it. What a birthday present! I am now my mummy’s sissy slave and she expects me to do as I’m told by her at all times.

No comments:

Post a Comment