Sunday 26 June 2011

"turd"

written by Ms Neta on 26/6/2011

"Bow down before Me you dirty little whore, NOW.  Who the fuck do you think you are to swagger into my dungeon head held high, arrogant smile as if your shit does not stink.  Well let me tell you little boy with a small cock I’m sure, you fucken kneel before me immediately, otherwise you can turn your bitch arse around and swagger on out of here.  The fucken cheek of it all.  Goddamn little fucker!"

Now lean forward and kiss my feet.  I said “kiss” not “slobber” you fucken pathetic heathen.  A little better but you will need to improve if you wish me to grace you with your presence AGAIN… you fucken little turd.
Oh we didn’t like the word “turd”? – did we flinch at that word? (mockingly said).  WELL??  Answer me you little turd.  “yes, Ms Neta I did flinch because that word brings up bad memories for me”.  Oh really, turd, and why is that?  Do share with me.

I was beaten up by a girl when I was 12.  She then humiliated me by shitting on the front lawn and made me lick it.  She held my hair and pushed my head down on it and I had to lick her shit... She stated since I licked her turd, she would call me "turd" from then on, and the next day she broadcast it to the whole of school.  I was so humiliated. 

Well what a cute little story, turd.  When you visit me, that is how I will address you from now on… “turd”, because of your arrogance when you entered my dungeon.  What is your name?  “My name is turd, Ms Neta”.

OK turd what is it you want from me?  What do you wish to achieve by the end of this session with me?  “I don’t know, Ms Neta… well perhaps, you may permit me to worship your Royal Arse”.  Scoffing, I don’t fucken think so, turd… you have a long way to go before that will ever occur you fucken little punk.  How dare you!  turd was promptly slapped across the face for his insolence.

Now get out of the clothes you whiny, germy little worm.  turd undresses quickly… but of course he does, another Do Me bitch keen to strip and show of his pathetic goods.

Ms Neta inspects the turd’s body.  He is 6’2”, lean and muscley, hairy chest, average-sized cock but it looked good looking, nice arse, strong shoulders, black hair, green eyes, generous mouth and great nose.  Yes he was a good looking specimen of a male bitch.

OK turd, turn around and open your arse cheeks for me, I want to see if you have had anal penetration before.  The turd looks at me nervously and turns around.  He gingerly opened his cheeks.  His anus looked virginal.  I like virgin arses… its great to hear pigs squeal when they are penetrated.  I insert a gloved finger into his bitch arse, he clenches, then releases as I flick his hanging balls.

Have you ever been fucked by a man or a Strap On cock, turd?  Only a Strap On cock, Ms Neta.  What size?  5 inches.  You’re fucken kidding!  5 inches how fucken pitiful is that – you pathetic piece of shit.  “Yes, Ms Neta its true I am a pathetic piece of shit”.  “Just tell me what you want to do to me and I will do anything you ask of me.”  Oh really?  “Yes, Ms Neta”.  So if I brought in a male bull to fuck that virginal arse of yours, you’d agree to it?  “Whatever you say Ms Neta.”  No that was not my question, turd.  My question was “if I brought in a male bull to fuck that virginal arse of yours, you’d agree to it?  Yes?  No?  “Yes, Ms Neta, I would like to be fucked by a real cock.”  See that wasn’t so hard to say was it you arrogant piece of turd!  “No, Ms Neta it wasn’t hard at all.”

Fool!

Ivan come here.  My male bull walks in… arrogant and majestic and has very good cause to be arrogant.  Ivan I want this turd bitch to suck your massive, delectable cock.  turd starts to stutter, “umm Ms Neta I wasn’t planning for this to happen for a while”.  “Oh really, turd.  Well Ms Neta is calling the shots and if you wish to scene with her, then I choose what consensual activities to conduct on my own timetable not yours boy, now fucken shut the fuck up before I beat you with my strop”.  turd shuts up.  Ah peace and quiet.  No more stammering or whining!

Now Ivan take off your shorts and show this piece of shit what a real man looks like.  A lovely thick 9 inch cock springs forth from Ivan’s shorts.  He is a fucken hot piece of meat.  turd what do you think of his impressive piece of meat?  turd stutters like the pathetic, ingrate that he is.  Yes, yes Ms Neta its very very big.  So, do you want it turd.  Do you want to suck a real man cock?  Oh yes, I see you do, look at your little weiner growing there… is that semen I see glistening the top of the head.  You fucken bitches love cock… I like that, and you cannot hide it.  Its just so evident.

Get over here, on your hands and knees and kneel in front of Ivan’s cock.  Now lick it for me.  turd does.  Lick like you mean it, you piece of dirt!  turd licks it like a sweet lollipop.  Suck on his balls, turd.  Yes, Ms Neta.  He takes both balls into his mouth and sucks them gently, lovingly almost.  Oh this turd is goddamn enjoying this scene.  OK, turd, take Ivan’s cock into your slutty mouth.  Show me what a slut you really are.  Ivan adjusts his stance.  turd moves up a little so he can take a few inches of Ivan’s cock.  Ivan runs his hands through his hair and pulls turd towards his meat.  Ivan smiles at Ms Neta and says, “Ms Neta this bitch can suck”.  I respond, oh I can see that, Ivan. 

turd stop sucking.  Ivan pulls his divine cock away.  turd leans towards the cock, he doesn’t want to stop.  turd look at me.  His head turns but his eyes are still riveted on Ivan’s cock.  I said look at me pig.  I slap him across the face, HARD, to bring his attention back to me.  “Yes, Ms Neta.”  Now tell me, did you like giving Ivan the blow job?  “Yes, Ms Neta.”  Would you like Ivan to fuck you one day.  “Yes, Ms Neta.”  Good pig.  Now you may dress and leave.  “But but but, Ms Neta, do you not want me to bring Ivan to orgasm with my mouth and tongue”… No, turd, not today.  Dress and leave now.  Reluctantly, he re-dresses.  turd comes towards me to kiss my feet, without any slobbering this time,  and then stands and leaves.  The arrogant air was no longer present, it had been replaced with an almost defeated, inevitable fate.  “Thank you for your time, Ms Neta.”  I smiled.

No comments:

Post a Comment