Friday 24 June 2011

Torture: 24/6/11

written for Me by sored

***

I'm Sitting Quietly With A Book and Am Fully Naked only wearing my chasity belt as i await Mistress To Get Home.  Being Lost in My Book i lose track of time and before i know it my hair is being pulled back and i am thrown onto the floor dazed.

What in the Hell are You Doing Boy? she asks as i look at the clock and realise that i didnt Greet her at the door.  Feeling a Stinging Slap across my face she takes my book and tells me that reading privileges are taken away until i can remember what to do.  I am ordered to stand up and my hair is yanked back as she grips at my Nipples pulling them telling me that i am going to be used and abused tonight.

Feeling Her Yanking My Nipples Harder i start screaming and pleading for her to stp as she yanks the back of my hair hard and with a wicked grin and pleasure in her eyes. Shut the Hell Up Bitch Boy.  I do not need my Neighbours calling the cops cause you are whining like a little bitch.

Tears are rolling down my eyes as i nod quietly and feel the pressure being pulled off a bit at my nipple.

Bend Over Ms Says As She Starts to Take a Leather Belt To My Behind Hard that i am crying and sobbing as it starts to get loud and again my hair is pulled back and yelled at again this time as she talks in my ear and orders me to shut up as i feel the ball gag going in my mouth and her laughing as she continues to welt my ass with the leather belt that i can feel marks and welts coming in as i get 5 more hits that are so hard i fall down on the floor against the couch on my knees

Ms sits down on the couch and smiles as i am ordered to kneel again.

Sit there and do nothing you little bitch boy til i decide what else to do with you tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment