Tuesday 14 October 2014

Living in shackles

A delightful story.  Thank you to the author.

***

I live in shackles with my ankles shackled together, ankles are about eight inches apart.
The shackles are made up of chain and padlocks. I am to have on pantyhose; high heels shoes, and dress any time I am not at home. I am to lock on the shackles, high heels, pantyhose, dress within half an hour of getting home so they can’t be removed and may be shackled this way for days.

I am shackled like this anytime I am at home I am allowed to take a shower on days that I need to leave the house. I have to keep the calendar with my events on it for work or volunteering or appointments on it, if I forget to put something on the calendar then oh well I'm to stay home and shackled. i like the permanence of how chain feels and the sound the chain makes nothing quite like it lets you know that you're at the mercy of your Dominant and remind you that you are a slave.

I am always shackled whether my Dominant is at work or not.

It makes doing things harder but it's a constant reminder that I am her slave. For me, it's the trust I have in my Dominant.

***

When i was owned, my Owners would always keep me in full shackles. From the moment i was taken by them, to the moment i was released, i was kept, either cuffed, shackled, or chained in some way to keep me restrained.  When my Owners left me alone, i wore a full set of ankle shackles, cuff, waist chain and collar, all connected by a chain that kept me slightly bent over. The collar was also then attached to a very long (about. 100 feet) chain that was attached to a ring set in one of the wooden beams in the ceiling.  i couldn't reach the doors or windows and was limited to wherever the chain would reach. At the time it was often frustrating to be shackled ALL the time, but now i miss it very much. There is something about being chained and shackled with no escape that reinforces a slave’s position and sends the notice that the Owners care about the slave’s well-being and ensure it remains property for as long as they wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment