Friday 10 October 2014

The Story - Part 5

Mistress observed her slave.  She could tell he was tired, scared and confused by these recent experiences.  he had always fantasised about degradation and humiliation but in the reality, it wasn't has 'hot' as it seemed in his fantasies.

She loved her slave but she was going to push him further.

It was time to introduce another party... one of Mistress' male friends.

Mistress returned and stated she had a surprise for her slave... but before anything could happen, he needed to shower.  On his lead, he was led upstairs to the bathroom to shower.  slave was grateful for being able to wash the stench off him... to smell fresh and clean again.  Once he dried, he was collared and re-leashed.  slave, your Mistress has a surprise for you... we are having a visitor.  you will sit on your blanket, and wait for my return.  Do you trust your Mistress... you looked up at your Mistress all blue eyed and wide, yes Mistress.  It was very obviously slave was NERVOUS.  he is thinking - oh my god - what is going to happen next.

An hour later he heard muffled voices descending down the stairs.  slave's heart started to race, he couldn't believe someone else was going to be involved... he felt panic and tried to calm himself down but was failing.  The door opened, and in walked his beautiful Mistress, with a tall man, a tall handsome muscular man, naked.

Mistress commanded her slave crawl towards her.  slave did.  he was not liking where this was going... yet he felt his heart race in excitement.  Say hello to Tony, slave.  slave looked up at the big man and couldn't help but stare at Tony's thick cock.  slave gulped, felt his mouth go dry...and said croaked, hello Tony.  Tony nodded then dismissed him and proceeded to compliment on how wonderful Mistress looked.  Mistress smiled and enjoyed the banter.  After a few minutes, Mistress says to Tony... I'd like you to play with my dog... amuse me.  You can use him in anyway you like... make him kiss your feet, massage your legs, stroke your arse, suck on your nipples, suck your cock, and lick your arsehole, and I am fine with you kissing him and fucking him,... hard.  He does loved to be fucked in the arse, so please, go ahead and show me how you can turn him into a cock sucking slut... Mistress watched the deconstruction of slave... further.  slave
prepared himself and this is what happened...

Tony took his fat cock in his hand and pointed at the slave and said...come on boy...come and get it!!!

Mistress took her seat on her throne and settled in to watch the show...Her slave crawled toward fat Tony...his eyes downcast...he had fantasised about this also, but now it was real...he was about to taste a real cock...and be used as a Slut for the pleasure of another man...his Mistress became uneasy in her seat as her cunt became moist...it pulsed and it dripped...as her slave became her Slut!!!  Tony took a handful of the slaves hair and pulled him up onto his knees...and told him to kiss his cock...I closed my eyes and took his cock in my hands and I kissed it...Mistress commented that I wasn't being very passionate...so he told me to kiss it...and worship it as if it were my Mistress's cock...he held me tight...he had a firm grip and a fist full of hair...I was afraid...I closed my eyes again and I started to make love to this cock...his thick, fat cock...I kissed it up and down the length if its shaft...I licked it and blew on it and then took if in my mouth...I began to suck it...and run my tongue all over it...I could taste his precum...it was oozing from the tip...it was salty and thick...I did not like it but I knew that if I did not perform then my Mistress would punish me again...Tony forced his cock deep into my throat and I gagged...and my Mistress giggled...she said what a little faggot I was and told Tony to give it to me!!!

With that Tony started to face fuck me...he'd held the back of my head and drove his cock into my mouth..it was hard and it hurt...and it gave my Mistress pleasure...then
as I could feel his intensity grow...he withdrew his massive cock and bitch slapped me with it...there was saliva and cum splattered all over my face...then he took it in his hand and started to wank...he held my head back to open my throat with his other hand...and he unloaded a massive serve of cum straight down my throat...I coughed and I spluttered...and I had cum dribbling down my chin...Mistress said not to waste a drop...so he wiped up the rest with his finger and made me lick it clean...he just laughed and called me his bitch!!!

Next he said that he wanted his arse cleaned...he turned around and bent over in front of Mistress and gave her a kiss...as she looked down at me I positioned myself behind him and began to lick his arse...I spread his cheeks and went to work...it was disgusting and so humiliating...the pair of them laughed and made jokes...about what a pathetic excuse for a man I was...but at least I could suck cock and kiss arse!!!

My Mistress whispered in his ear...that she wanted him to make love to me...not just fuck...but make love...I had fantasised about being fucked...but making love to another man was...way out of control...so Tony took me in his arms and kissed me...I struggled but before I could escape...my Mistress was there...right behind me...she held my head and assured me that this was what she wanted...so I surrendered...and kissed this man...like I would have kissed my Mistress...we embraced and she stroked me...he fondled my cock and I masturbated his...I worked him to a lather and then it was time...I layed on my back...and he layed on top...my Mistress by my side...whispering in my ear and urging me on...I spread my legs and he lifted me up and he penetrated me deeply...he fucked me till I could take it no more...and then he came in me...and filled my arse with his cum...and my Mistress by my side...shuddered to her own climax...I was spent...I was her cuckold...her Slut...her slave...and she had taken me to a place from which there was no return...

But Mistress was not done with me yet...she took her seat on her throne...and Tony laid back on top of my cage...she told me that before we were done, I would have to clean the bull...his cock was limp...but semi erect...there was cum and shit on it...and he had sweat running down his chest. 

She told me that this would not be last time that I would serve her in this way...and that as I had requested that she make me her Sissy bitch...that I had better get used to it...she told me she had plenty of male friends that would be more than happy to have their cocks sucked and that it goes with the territory...for a Sissy Slut!!!  I got down on my knees and took Tony's cock in my hand and began to lick it clean...I could feel his cum starting to leak from my arse and run down my leg...I continued to lick his cock and his balls until they were clean...Mistress had decided to take some pics of this scene...and was standing by to inspect her slaves work...Tony then stood up and pushed me to the floor...and Mistress noticed there was still some mess for me to clean...she then had my lick the cum of the floor that had dripped from my arse...and after this final humiliation...she informed me that I should get some rest...as tomorrow would be a testing day...she locked me in the cage and left...and as they did I could hear them laughing about what a pathetic Sissy I was...

(to be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment