Thursday 23 October 2014

The Story - Part 7

Her slave had been busy all week...and She knew he was looking forward to the weekend...Friday night was the night of the big game...she tolerated his interest...as long as he did his chores and behaved himself...but she had decided that tonight she would flex her muscle!!! When she arrived home from work, he greeted his Mistress as was expected...a glass of sparkling wine ..and a freshly cleaned house...and greet her at the door...naked and ready to serve. He took her coat and followed her to her throne...he knelt by her side and waited for her instruction....she was in no mood for his pampering, preferring to ignore and belittle him...she commented on his posture and told him he looked slovenly and un interested...and that if he was expecting any consideration this evening he was mistaken!!!

She told him to go and stand in the corner...face the wall...and assume the slave position for waiting...she told him he must stand there for 30 min...during this time his Mistress inspected his work and made herself comfortable in her slippers and robe.

She intentionally made a mess on the bathroom floor...she stood there and pissed on the toilet seat and all over the floor...when his time was up...she summons her slave to her bathroom and scolded him for not finishing his chores...I looked at this mess and knew what I must do...typically, if I missed something...my Mistress would allow me to spot clean it...that is to clean whatever mess with my tongue...I got down on my hands and knees and licked up all of Mistress's piss...she stood there and watched...but when I was done, she informed me that tonight...this was not good enough and that the floors would need to be re done!!!

The standing rule being...that any chore not done to Mistress's satisfaction must be re done in my own time...the floors...meant every floor in every room must be vacuumed and mopped!!! That's three floors and 2hours work...she told me I could do it after I had prepared her dinner and the kitchen was clean...it was now 7pm...and the game was due to start at 8.30pm...Mistress told me to go and finish my chores whilst she settled in to watch TV. I toiled away...and worked up a sweat...and I completed my task with minutes to spare...when I came to request my Mistress's consent...I took my position on the floor in front of you...and you informed me that as I had been tardy in my service, I would have to go to bed early tonight...and with that you shooed me away...and continued watching your show...

You could tell that I was disappointed and a little pissed off...you knew that I was desperate to watch the game...but you knew you were well within your rights to punish me in this way...I respectfully left the room and went to bed...I was angry and confused...but I knew that I must

Mistress could see her slave was a little petulant from missing out on watching his favourite team.  It appears all the effort over the past week had not quite worked… the rebellion was still evident…

Mistress decided it was time for him to learn an important lesson.  That submission was not about getting his kinks and wants met.

Mistress went downstairs, kicked her foot against his cage to wake him up.  Slave looked up at her, quickly scampered like a bitch and went immediately into his kneeling position, head bowed.  Slave I have decided you need to learn a strong lesson about submission if you wish to truly remain in my realm.  you will learn to accept what I say without question or annoyance.

Now, get up, kiss my hand.  The leash was hooked onto the collar O-ring.  I pulled the leash and dragged you along.  Crawling on all fours you followed me upstairs. 

You were directed to sit at the kitchen table which had a writing pad and coloured pens neatly stacked.  You moved to where I directed, and sat down.  Puzzled… you waited for the instruction.  Now slave I would like you to write 500 lines of the following sentence:

My new favourite team is Western Bulldogs, my Mistress’s favourite team. 

slave you will write this sentence in blue pen, and every 10th line will be written in red.  You looked at the sentence, at me, aghast within – and then said quietly – yes Mistress.  500 lines in my best writing was required as this would be framed and placed in your bedroom as a reminder.  It was 7.30am… Mistress advised there would be no drink or food until 10.00am, and a fifteen minute break, before recommencement of your ‘writing task’.

Get started.  And if your hand becomes numb, shake and flex it for one minute.  Do not lift your head until I tell you too!

slave’s eyes showed disbelief, and then resignation - he could see how serious his Mistress was.  He begun to write

At 10.00am, Mistress informed him it was time for a break.  Slave looked up at me, teary.  He was tired, sorry, and upset.  Tired because of the writing assignment, sorry because he had disappointed his Mistress with his rebellion.  Upset… well, he barracked for WCE since he was a youngster.  That said, he loyalty and commitment was to his Mistress and he had to win back her trust… he had to show her that his submission was real, and he would work harder to prove this to her.

He had 15 minutes breathe… Mistress commanded he do 20 push ups, 20 jumping jacks and kiss her feet.  Slave was given a glass of water, glass of orange juice and 2 pieces of toast with vegemite.  It was time to return to his writing.  Another 350 lines to write…

Whilst, slave was writing Mistress went to shower.  She pondered on slave.  Was he worth all the effort she was putting into him.  This slave was the first to pass the many tests given thus far… she was a little impressed with him but he still had to jump through more hoops to prove he was worthy to be enslaved and remain within her realm for the rest of his days.

Mistress dried her beautiful body, sprayed Chanel No. 19 liberally over her body, put on her robe, and returned to kitchen to check up on her beautiful slave.  He was working hard to complete the task for her… she could tell by his posture.  He was focused and committed.  She smiled.

She walked behind him and let her smell her perfumed body.  He hesitated in his writing as he sniffed delicately then continued writing.  Mistress leant forward, kissed his neck, then bit it because she felt like it.  He flinched but continued writing.  She caressed his cock and balls, and it grew lovingly in her hand but he continued to write.

Mistress moved away and went to rest for an hour.  At 12.00pm, she would return to permit her slave to have half an hour.

With his absent of his Mistress’ presence, slave had time to think about his induction, the recent events, and his Mistress.  He was starting to feel at peace, cleansed, enlightened.  He knew he had a way to go but he knew with the guidance of his Mistress he would achieve the state of submission 100% without any doubts thereafter.  The writing wasn’t as bad now as it was when he first started.  It wasn’t so much the content that was important but the commitment to his Mistress, and to himself.  He was starting to comprehend selflessness…

slave continued to write...with the dedication required of a slave...the endurance required of this task gave him time to reflect on his life and his commitment to his mistress.

On reflection he realised that his Mistress knew best and that everything she did...she did for a reason.

She was so attentive and nurturing...and she knew just how far to push...her command of his pysch...was unparalleled...and he knew that he was blessed to be in her realm.

slave reflected on his induction and the consequence of his actions...he could still feel the heat from his interactions...and he could still taste the musk of the men that he had served...his arse was sore from the treatment it had endured!!! And he felt ashamed and depraved...it played on his mind...how could he recover from the humiliation he was served...his Mistress seemed content with his service...but he was confused...at least he had his Mistress...and he could rely on her strength...and her ability to keep him on task!!!

At 12pm his Mistress returned to inspect his work...she was well rested, but not impressed!!! She told her slave to go and prepare her lunch whilst she took a closer look at his efforts...when I returned with her lunch...I took my position at her feet...head bowed...silent...and repentant!!!

Mistress ignored me and consumed your lunch...then sent me to get some refreshment...when I returned you informed me that you were not satisfied with my performance...and that once I had finished, I would have to start again!!! After 4 hours of service I was devastated...my hand was cramping and I was desperate for some relief.

I accepted my Mistress's request and continued with my task...by the end of the day...I was relieved that I was able to complete my task...and my Mistress had had time to rest and get ready for the coming week.

When my task was complete, I presented it to my Mistress, and she told me to go and prepare her dinner, whilst she inspected my work.

Again I prepared a delicious meal for my Mistress and took my position at her feet.

After dinner I cleaned the kitchen and cleared the table...and then waited for further instruction.

Mistress informed me that I would still have to complete my chores and sent me off to clean her bathroom and make her bed...as per usual she required fresh sheets and her electric blanket set to medium...after that there was some laundry to do and the floors to vacuum...as well as mop and wipe down all the hard surfaces.

Mistress sat back and enjoyed her Sunday night movie...and when I finished my chores...there was still time to give my Mistress a foot massage...once this final most intimate task was complete, my Mistress took me down stairs and locked me in my cage and told me she was happy with my service...and that my induction was complete...and that my servitude would be accepted.

Mistress told me that tomorrow She would give me my list of chores and that I should expect to be very busy for the next month...



Your devoted slave...

No comments:

Post a Comment