Thursday 23 October 2014

Predicament Fantasy 1

Predicament Fantasy 1, written by paul 5/8/12.

I receive an e-mail from Mistress Neta the morning of the night we will be having a session.  It was just a simple list of a few things to bring.

The list included to get a self screwing hook, one that is of reasonable size and strength but not too big that will leave too big a hole . I was certainly curious, I bought a few different hooks as to make sure I had exactly what Mistress wanted and went home to prepare and shave myself for Mistress before meeting her at her Hotel .

I arrive and enter the room I see the stunning Mistress Neta, I automatically strip and kneel in the slave position, I dare not speak or look at Mistress until given permission.

Mistress grabs the bag with the hooks and tells me to follow her , we get to the door of the bathroom and she tells me to stand , she pic's a reasonable sized hook and tells me to screw it into the top of the door frame of the bathroom, i finally get it screwed in as Mistress very roughly squeezes my nipples telling me they are in for a very very rough nite, then she laughs and tells me to get back on my knees and follow her to the lounge area , mistress roughly pulls my balls down so they are stretched and places the parachute around My balls clipping it in place she then tugs on the chain , I whimper and she slaps my face HARD and tells me to shut up and stop moaning.

Mistress then take a seat and tells me to go run the spa , I then go and prepare a glass of Drambuie, some strawberry's and some Lindt chocolate on the serving tray and take it into the bathroom and place it on a stand next to the spa.

I then return to Mistress who is waiting , I kneel next to mistress and she has a very evil smile on her face, I have no idea what to expect , she then picks up a thick latex hood and pulls it over my head, it has no eye holes, next i feel an inflatable gag go in my mouth and the buckle tightened so it is pulled deep into my mouth, it is then pumped till my jaw aches , i then hear Mistress tell me today i will suffer for her pleasure and it is going to be a long night for me. I am then told to stand and Mistress leads me by my collar to the doorway, she attaches wrist and ankle cuffs  and then tells me to bend over, I then feel Mistress's lubed fingers probe my ass hole working it open, then she inserts the inflatable, vibrating plug in my ass, she pumps it enough for it to stay then continues.

Next i'm told to spread my legs , Mistress attaches my ankles to a spreader after stretching my legs even further apart , next i feel a tug on the ball parachute , my mind races as i wonder what she is doing, Mistress ties a cord between the leg spreader and my parachute, pulling till my knees are bent quite a bit and the she ties the cord off. I'm left in very crouched position as i cannot stand as it pulls my balls with every movement.

Just as I think that may be it Mistress attaches my wrists to my collar up behind my head so now it's even harder to balance and keep weight off my balls , next i feel a sharp sting in my nipples as Mistress squeezes them, she works them till they are nicely stretched and then applies nipple clamps. the type that tighten more as you pull them . I then notice a feeling of a piece of chain between them, and it doesn't take long to work out why.

Mistress then pulls the chain straight up till i let out a loud moan as I try to stand to relieve the pulling on my nipples, only to realise as i try to stand i pull very painfully on my balls. Mistress keeps pulling on my nipples till I am pleading her to stop , this is when she hooks the chain to that one little hook in the door frame.

so here I am my knees bent from the cord tied to my ball parachute pulling them painfully , with my legs spread wide , my nipples stretched in the opposite direction pulling painfully the other way, with my wrists bound behind my head fixed to my collar, gagged  and when i think she is done, i suddenly feel the plug in my ass expand till I'm stretched to my limit, I am stretched in every direction and any movement either way cause pain to my nipples or balls my jaw aches and my ass is stretched, Mistress stands back admires her work , not before turning the vibrator in the plug to high, that instantly gets another sharp pain to my balls as i try to stand when it is turned on.

I then feel Mistress tug on the cord between the spreader one more time for good measure.  i again moan very loudly into the gag , she laughs and says, now time for that spa.

OMG all this suffering from one little hook in the door frame, my mind is trying to work out how to control the situation, I'm also thinking god how long will Mistress have a spa for, I don't know but I do know she is certainly enjoying watching my suffering as she relaxes in the spa sipping her drink.

And as i suffer and moan I am still proud to be pleasing Mistress Neta 

No comments:

Post a Comment